uhhm hubby u are soo big!!👄 Part-2

That night was soo Memoreble for both tae and kookie. Sun kissed the left cheek of the younger make him groan a little.the elder saw that the younger was uncomfirtable for the sunlight....he chenge the side and make the younger comfortablelly sleep which make the elder wide awake.

It's been more the 30 min the elder admire the younger with soo much adoration. His  doe eyes, lil botton nose, swallow lip and neck with full of hickey for their last night session make the younger more sexy. The younger one open his doe eyes and meet the coffee brown dark one which make the younger think about the last night and groan.

The younger wash his dirty thoughts from his dirty mind when the elder ask him with concent voice "how are you babe?? "I am fine hubby.... Don't worry 😊" " was I rough last night babe" "Nah love u are not that rough....now get up baby u have to go to office right?? " " yeh" said soo the younger going to stand when the elder hear a loud voice of the younger.....

" KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!! "

Hearing the voice of the younger the elder make himself mentally ready for the up coming out brush coz he know very well what he exactly had done......

Taehyung going to the bathroom Dore and see the younger on the ground with such a angry face

Kth- what happened baby.... Why are u on the ground???

Jk- u literally don't know Kim FUCKING taehyung or you just act to don't know anything. Huh??

Kth- I don't know baby....... (With such a innocent and cute face)

Jk- Okk let me remind u.... U are the one who bought home a bucket of condom last night.... You are the one who fuck me in front of the mirror, balcony window, and on the couch, and bed also till the sun rise..... You are the one who complete 13th rounds with me last night and you are asking me what happens and why I am here on the ground???!... Really Kim taehyung you are asking what happened hmmppp!!!.... Now what are u seeing on my face help me to gate up NOOOWWWW!!!!!

Kth- okkk...let me help you to take shower😅

Said so the elder make the younger go to the wash room and brush their teeth and help to take shower. Though the elder get hard seeying the younger's sleeping dick and buffed buttie bt the very next moment  when he meet the younger's glared eyes he calm himself to go further.

¤ AT NIGHT ¤
_______________

When the elder back home from his office he meet a cooking jungkook......looking sooo cute while  holding a spatula on his one hand and other one is on his waist....looking like a tipical housewife♡. He back hugged the younger and asked for their spended day.

After finishing their dinner they back to their shared bedroom and sleep so fast as the younger is stil soo weak for their last night session.

The younger wake up in middle at night and got needy for seeing a wet dream. He got hard soo he think to wake taehyung up.

Jk- hubby.....hubby wake up nah!....plz baby.

As we know taehyung is a deep sleeper he answer a few min latter said.....

Kth- what happend love??

Jk- umh...baby aaa i mean....actually baby.....igotneedyforthatfuckingwetdreamcanuplzfuckme???( the younger felt very uncomfortable as he told the elder not to touch him as long as he feeling fully ok in the morning....bt coz of that wet dream he have to said that)

Kth- ahhh😏😏.....sooo my baby is got needy so he need help is not it baby....

Jk- yesh...( said with a small voice coz of shyness )

Kth- u want i fuck u right ma love??

Jk- yesh....plz ahhhh....

Kth- then give me what i want.....i want to suck ur hole sorry pink hole love....

Said soo taehyung bend jungkook on his four and start to suck his hole soo harshly.....bt after realizing that his baby might get hurt after their rough last night he gently suck his hole but a long time.

The younger is a moaning mess right now.....all he want is tae's hard,massive dick..... Sooo became impaseant he just moan taehyung's name and when the elder fully satisfied himself, he go upon and conected their lip. Taking the chance the younger  flip their position and now jungkook is on top of thaehyung.

Jk- no need to foreplay baby....i am fucking tell u i am already needy....fuck i only need ur cock listen??....only cock....

Kth- oh baby u only love my cock dont me😭.....i am hurt( fake cry )

Jk- oh fuck baby....yesh ahhh.....i am love u bo-both ahhh fuck.....( while entering tae's dick in him self)

Kth- ohhh fuck baby.....did i not fuck u enough???..... Fuck how u still stay soo FUCKING tight huh! Ahhhhh....fuck yes....yes...like that baby fuck ummmm....(said while thrusting from below)

Jk- ahh!.....fuck baby...yeahhhh!

¤ AFTER 1 HOUR ¤
___________________

Now the younger lay on his side and the elder taking him from his side. He is a moaning mess from the start.........the night went sooo loooooooongggggggg.( we are sure next day gonna be same as before😂)

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

See you soon sweet bee's ♡~♥~♡

Drop a like and a Commante to enjoy the next chapter soon🐥