Meet Hope Mackenzie Shepherd-Sloan

Young Hope is played by Summer Fantana (season one to season five)

Older Hope is played by Danielle Rose Russell

###############

Hope fathers are Mark Sloan and Derek Shepherd.

Derek is the one who "carried Hope in his womb"

Addison Montgomery is Hope stepmother.

Hope eventually has a fear of flying/airplanes

Hope eventually gets a tattoo on her left wrist that says 007. To represent the person who she saw as a big brother.

Hope never fully recovers from losing George, Lexi, Mark and Derek.

Hope is the one who put two and two together and found out who the John Doe was.

George leaves a few different things behind for Hope, one of those things just so happens to be his dog tags.

Hope get a Ferryboat necklace from Derek, and she never takes it off.

Hope eventually gets tattoos to represent Mark, Derek and Lexi. After their deaths.

Meredith legally adopts Hope.

Baby Shepherd-Slone has a photographic memory, along with an iq of 150.

Hope has several siblings. Zola, Sophia, Bailey and Ellis. She loves all of her siblings the exact same.

Hope was on the airplane when it crashes, which gave her a life long fear of flying. She was also physically and emotionally hurt by the crash.

Hope has a godfather who is also a doctor. His initial are G.H. (Only giving his initials just in case I change my mind)

Hope stuffed bunny from Mark.

##############s#####

Ages

Season 1: 11
Season 2: 11-12
Season 3: 12-13
Season 4: 13
Season 5: 13-14

###########

Nickname
Kenzie (by the internes), baby Shepherd-Slone (by the everyone at the Hospital), Sweet girl (by Mark and Derek) McAngel (by the internes), Missy (by 007/George), baby girl (by Mark), Dr.Shepherd-Slone (by internes/other dr eventually), sissy (by all of her younger siblings), Kenz (by Addison)

################
So things won't get to messy, what Hope calls her dads

Mark is Daddy and Derek is dad.

##################

Thank you for reading

Let me know what you think

Is this something you want me to write?