A hard days night part 3

"007." An intern named Alex Karev says.

"What's 007 mean?" Izzie questioned her fellow interns.

"It means Licensed to kill" Hope informs the interns.

The interns all turn their heads toward Hope, finally noticing her.

"Kid are you even allowed to be here?" Dr. Karev questioned her.

In reply Hope pulls out a hospital badge that gives her access to the gallery. She shows it to said intern with a smirk on her face, before leaving the gallery.

Leaving behind several shocked interns, and a smiling Bailey.

#################

(Cut to Seattle at night. Hour 19.)

(Cut to interns sitting on spare beds along an empty corridor.)

"007." "They're calling me 007, aren't they?" O'Malley asked panickedly

##############

Baby Shepherd-Sloan is shown in an elevator. Heading down to the basement where the intern we're hanging out.

###############

"No one's calling you 007." Meredith and Izzie deny

"I was on the elevator and Murphy whispered 007." George continue to panic about it.

"Oh, how many times do we have go through this, George, five, ten?" "Give me a number or else I'm going to hit you." Cristina threatened O'Malley.

"Murphy whispered 007 and everyone laughed." Dr. George O'Malley continued to protest.

"He wasn't talking about you." Izzie Steven tried to convince George but wasn't having much luck with it.

###############

The elevator finally stopped at the floor Hope was trying to get to. Once the door opened she got out.

Looking for vending machines that had some decent candy in it, what she didn't expect was to see five interns sitting down there talking to each other.

However Hope was going to Ignored them until one of them made the first move.

"Would we lie to you?" Grey questioned George.

Before all of the intern noticed the young girl enter the hallway.

Hope shyly smiles at the intern, that are on the gurneys.

The interns all look at her with curiosity, since non of them know who she is. Not yet at least.

Hope started to walk towards the interns.

"Hey kid what are you doing down here" one of the interns questions her.

"I'm looking for decent candy in the vending machines" the Shepherd-Slone girl answer the interns questions.

All of the interns share a look with each other before another one asked a question.

"So who are you?" Another intern questioned her.