Chapter Two

I wake up to a ping on my phone. Oouff, I really don't want to get up. I reach for the device and realize Lee isn't there. "I left to run some errands today.", the text said. "OK", I replied, also thanking him for the jewelry and meal.
I stretch to stand and sit again to look at the street from my blinds, it's dry. He must have left early this morning.
I bite my nails, upset for a moment that he left, and a little embarrassed. We've barely discussed anything except our D/S dynamic and now he's spending the night. He probably left so early because he wasn't sleeping very well with my huge self crushing him.
I shrug. To the coffee machine! I press the button for a small cup and watch the hot stream pour, my phone buzzes on my hip.
"Shut up and open the door", it says.
How aggressive, is he out there? He's the boss, I remind myself, it's best not to question it. I turn the top lock, then the knob, and open my front door. Unsurprisingly, nobody is there. I look side to side, the street is empty except for a few squirrels. I almost shut the door before noticing a paper bag of groceries sitting on the welcome mat. What the fuck?
I snap a pic of it to send to Lee before carrying it inside with one arm.  
I place the bag on the kitchen counter....rice... strawberry yogurts...pretzels...hummus (for the pretzels I guess)...oranges...
*Ping*
"Your cabinets were bare.", Lee explained.
I can take care of myself, I didn't need a man to do it before and I don't now.
*Ping*
"Get dressed. Someone's coming."
'Wtf?? ' I thought.
"You know what?" I say aloud, pulling my lips in a straight line and calling Lee.
"I can't talk right now, Mouse."
"I just want to know why all this stuff is here and who's coming to my house.", I say sternly.
"I've hired a maid for today.", he surprises me. "I really have to go.", he continued.
"What are you even doing that's so important you can't talk to me?", I huff.
A mumbled voice in the background says something. "And who is that??"
"An old friend of mine." he claimed. "She-"
"-SHE?" I exclaim. A dull "boop" repeats itself in my ear, cutting me off. He must have driven through one of our city's tunnels.
Who the hell does he think he is?? Going out with a girl friend when he was just at my house last night. Well, I guess we're not officially anything.. And hiring a maid, of all things. What's the purpose? My place isn't that bad. Do I stay in and make sure she doesn't steal anything, or will it be too awkward for her?
The doorbell rings like an alarm clock waking me up from my deep thoughts.
'Must be her', I assume.
I open the door for a tall, bald man. "Oh, you're not who I was expecting. Who are you, exactly?" I ask, anxious. "I'm here to clean your house", he said softly. My anxiety eases.
"Oh, I'm sorry! You're not what I pictured when Lee said he hired someone."
He blushes as I gesture for him to enter.
"You know Lee.", he smiles. That caught me off-guard.
"I do.. how do you?" I question.
"I work for The Company.", he answered. It was then that I noticed the barcode tattoo behind his right ear.
"I see..so you're a submissive?"
"Yes, ma'am.", he bows his head. I wonder what it's like to be on the opposite end of things... But knowing a submissive is cleaning my home rather than a maid made me feel safer, he'll avoid overstepping boundaries at all costs to please those in control.
"Alright," I look him up and down, "I'm going to get dressed to go out then. I trust this place will be spotless when I get back.", I giggle quietly as I glide into my bedroom.
A text from Lee wipes the smirk from my face. I've forgotten my coffee.
"Management loved your performance yesterday.", it read.
"Awesome!", I reply.
"They want you back tonight.", he says.
My cheeks warm up, people liked me.
As excited as I was, I couldn't stop thinking about the man in my house. I glance at the vibrator on my dresser. I was gonna go grab coffee, I'll use it later. I slip into my shortest biker shorts and an oversized black tee. My ass is out, if this doesn't grab the maid's attention I'm sure to get it from strangers in the coffee lounge. I need to feel validation, especially if the person I supposedly "belong to" is giving all his attention to someone else. I want him jealous. I put on my classic black converse and grab my long strap purse that goes with anything. I realize I look a little goth, but at least it all matches.
I unlocked my front door, "Oh and by the way, could you put away the groceries for me?", I bat my eyes and lower my voice a few octaves. "Thanks.", I exit.