Chapter Four

"Now, as for that punishment..", Lee begins as he lays an array of tools on the freshly washed comforter. Black gloves,a butt plug, a blindfold, an oddly-shaped dildo... "And here's our star of the show.", He brandished a shiny kitchen knife. Big and serrated, not from my kitchen.
A wave of nausea hits me, perhaps from the lingering aroma of bleach the submissive cleaned with. My dom can sense my anxiety the way a bloodhound can sniff out a criminal. Still, he smirks. Our eyes connect, we both acknowledge there's a safeword for good reason. His arm veins protrude, big and blue. You could always tell he was going to enjoy the scene when his arms looked like a road map, that he'd taken in plenty of water to prepare for the amount he'd sweat that day, that his adrenaline was already pumping. A symptom of sadism.
He finishes arranging his toys.
My hair is tucked behind my ear, the blindfold pulls it a little when he ties it on.
I hear the toys clink as he moves away from the bed. His phone makes a sound as the camera turns on. I wish he'd told me we'd be filming. He giggles.
"What's so funny?" ,I say with my breath.
"Your back arched when you heard me recording."
Did it?
"Well whoever you show it to will need good angles. I wouldn't want your friends thinking you trained a submissive with bad posture.", I joke.
We both know I secretly wanted him to show everyone he knew. I need everyone to know how good I look, how willing I am. I'd do anything for him. I wouldn't care if his boss saw it, or even if he posted it online.
I'm glad I at least shaved. I always do, "just in case". In case someone sneaks up on me in the grocery store restroom, in case I suddenly have a medical emergency and a hot EMT has to rip off all my clothes...I wonder if other girls do the same.
My thoughts are interrupted with something cold scraping the underside of my chin. The knife.
My throat tenses and my ear kind of tingles as he breathes on it. "My princess," ,he goes, "you're going to deal with everything I have in store for you today. Don't even think about running.", the knife pushed deeper, "Or you'll be cut. Do you understand?"
I could feel my pussy secreting her own lubricant. I nod.
The serrated edges scrape my skin.
"Yes, sir", I meant.
I heard the snap of his latex gloves against his wrist. The butt plug went in first. Not as much pain as I've experienced before, it's easier when you relax for it. I pursed my hole a bit when he first approached, but kept my back arched for the camera. It went slowly but smoothly.
My clit pulsated as something smooth brushed against it. Was it his gloved fingers? Or him? Or the faux penis?
It couldn't be his dick. I would've felt the warm energy from the rest of his body towering over me.
His hands would probably be warm too, unless he applied lube. There was no need for that, though.
The dildo teased my entrance. I'm so wet, I barely felt it slide in until it hit at just the right angle.
He pumped slowly at first, and sped up in sync with my reactions. I gasped and gripped the sheets. I clenched my jaw.
The weird shape moulded into my crevices like a puzzle piece. Perfectly.
A little dribble of drool fell from my bottom lip as my panting sped up.
My legs trembled.
"Babydoll", he startled me. He'd barely said a word this whole time, it was almost like he wasn't there. Like I was being used by a stranger in the dark, or one of those strange machines in BDSM movies. "You better not.", he reminded me. The knife slid under me again. I need to release so bad, but not getting cut is more important. I don't think he'd really do it, but I'd rather not find out. I slow my breathing and hold it. I'm frustrated, and a little scared. My cunt ached, but not in a way that hurt.
Still holding the blade to my neck, he unbuckled his belt.
Finally.
There was some resistance as Lee shoved inside me. He pulled my hair and jackrabbited my needy pussy. A series of "yeses" and "ohs" emerged from my mouth. He groaned animalistically. God, it's so underrated when a man does that. The weapon clattered to the floor. He grabbed my hips and thrusted harsher. "I know how badly you wanted this, slut.", he grunted, unloading inside me.
He relaxed, lying next to me.
"May I remove my blindfold?", I asked.
"No, you must wait until I leave pretty girl.", He stated.
Odd, but whatever.
He kissed my forehead and left the bed. I heard a water bottle get placed near me. I suppose he was gathering his clothes, among other trinkets he'd brought. "Text me, beautiful.", he yelled, slamming the door behind him.
I removed my blindfold myself. The room was destroyed.
Good.
I opened my water and took a sip.
*Ping*
I opened my phone to the attachment he'd sent.
The video.
He smiled widely into the camera and flashed a butter knife.
The giant one he'd shown me before was out of sight.
My mouth opened in a wide gape. What the hell was I so scared about then?
"u tricked me.", I typed out, smiling.
Three dots kept me company as I awaited his response.
"You didn't think I'd put you in actual danger, did you?", he replied.
Strangely, I've never felt more safe.