Chapter Seven

Dripping with sea water, the tentacled monster made his way to shore. I'd washed up there after diving off a yacht and nearly drowning. I yelped and began running, but my legs weren't as fast as the creature, who wrapped one feeler around my ankle and gagged my mouth with another. I tripped from his yank and began tearing up. This would be the end.
My torn bathing suit unraveled in the beast's grasp, his slimy arms traveling to my crotch.
I startled awake to the sound of chuckles.
Daddy pinched my nipple and brushed his tongue to my clit.
On the floor of the same room I fell asleep in, I looked down at him, lying on his stomach.
His headset was still on, and lit up green, signifying his friends on the other end.
"Daddy-", I gasped.
He looks at me with a side smile and wet lips.
"I'm not stopping now baby, we were just getting to the good part.", he teased.
I shimmy under his touch.
"Your earphones are on.", I mumble sleepily.
"And they're enjoying the show.", he retaliated sexily.
My anxiety eases and my moans increase in volume. Judging by the energy drinks scattering his desk, he'd pulled an all nighter. I suppose I'd slept on the floor when he switched from videos to games.
I wondered who his party consisted of and if I knew any of them in real life.
He pulled himself up to his knees and clutched my lower back, boosting me up some. Surely he'd have rugburn on his knees later.
I whimpered weakly as he entered me.
He hugged me in a warm embrace, sunlight beaming through the blinds.
I purred in adoration of how the light hit him.
"That's right, kitten, purr for us.", someone spoke through the wire.
I bet he's touching himself, listening in for his own strange pleasure.
I felt dirty, contributing to a voyeur's sick mind.
Filthy.
Daddy slapped my thigh encouragingly, jabbing inside my cunt.
I had pains sometimes, but not so bad that I minded. "Ouch!", I heaved.
Lee mocked me back with a false pout.
Leaning close to my face, he whispers,
"What is it babygirl? My little girl can't take cock?"
My lip quivers at the insult.
Sliding his hand up my chest and choking me, he jams his rod further inside me.
I gripped his arms urgently.
Counting down from ten, he permits the orgasm.
"One.", he wheezed.
My legs jolted to the sky and finally, I collapsed.
Removing and turning off his headset, he asks, "How are you feeling, dove?"
Dove.
I blushed at the cute name and panted on the floor. He stands and reaches his arm out to help me stand also.
"I've had my breakfast, let's get you yours. How does your cookie cereal sound this morning?"
I nod in agreement, disregarding wherever I left my underwear, and turn towards the door. He follows closely behind.