'NEW MEMBER'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nice to meet you Sync"

The people inside the room smiled at Sync which made Sync smiled back. He finally has his own name, although not by parents but with new people that's like family to him. Even though he doesn't remember whose his relative are, he doesn't care about that anymore he has BBB and his friends who are like family to him.

"Hey, young man" the General asked him which Sync snap out of his thought and look at him. "Would you like to join TAPOPS" General Tarung said with a grin. Sync tilted his head. BBB and his friends were honestly surprised, they never knew that the red General can be so soft without his blue side. They then softened they're eyes and smiled at Sync.

"You should join us Sync!" Yaya said as she clasped her hands together.

"Mhm! You'll be the first newest member here!" Fang said and he put his hand on his hip. While BBB just gave Sync a thumbs up.

"This is a big opportunity Sync" Ying said with Gopal nodding his head rapidly almost hurting his neck, he was encouraging Sync to join them in TAPOPS.

"Uhm...Sure" Sync smiled gently as BBB and his friends cheered. "Yay~ A new official member in TAPOPS!!" Ying and Yaya including Gopal who joined the 2 females cheered together while BBB and Fang just watched them with a sweat drop on their cheek. 

"He's not official yet, so quiet down!" Commander Koko Ci slammed his stick to the ground which made the 3 person who was cheering quite down. "What do you mean Commander?" BBB asked him. "He still has to take the entry 'exams' and 'quizzes'" Commander Koko Ci said with a huff. 

"Entry exams...Oh! Like an exam about powerspheras and what power they have and do?" Sync said making the Commander look at him and nod. 

"And as for the quizzes, I guess it's something like BBB always do in his job? I can't describe it properly heh" Sync said while sweat dropping.

"Yes, that's correct" Commander Koko Ci smiled at the boy showing that he has high expectation for Sync. "But.." Sync said. The others in the room looked at him thinking that Sync might have a request or condition before he wants to join TAPOPS with them. 

"What does TAPOPS means though?" Sync said while looking at them. The others blinked and then snapped out of it.

 "Well..." Commander Koko Ci then smirked and adjusted his voice.