'HE'S WHAT?!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'...You don't have to sad...'

[Current Time: 8:40AM]

Sync was already up 2 hours ago and decided to stare outside the window and tried to walk and maintain balance, he kept on practicing until he finally got to maintain his balance perfectly and walked around the room. His stomach then rumbled signaling that he was hungry, Sync grabbed the food on the counter where Gopal put it from the first time they met. Sync opened the box and took one pizza in it. As he munched at the food he heard the door sliding and saw 2 people.

"Sync time to get up" Gopal said.

"He's already up dummy" BBB said as he sighed at his best friend and smiled afterwards.

"Oh hello BBB and Gopal!" Sync said as he took another bite of the pizza.

"Eh? You're already eating?" Sync nodded at Gopal's question.

"Can I- we have some?" Gopal said as he went to Sync.

"Sure, go ahead" Sync said as he nod. Boboiboy just sighed and went beside Sync.

"You can walk properly now! That's great" BBB patted his head and ruffled his hair.

"Hmn!" Sync hummed as he finished eating his pizza. "What is it?" BBB asked him. Sync just made a poker-face and asked; "Why do you guys always pat my head, I'm not some kind of pet or animal you know" he said. "Oh hahaha, you're just too adorable that's why!" BBB said as he pinched Sync's cheeks. "Ow ow ow" Sync whined. 

"True! You look like a 9 year-old even though your status says that you're 14" Gopal said as he finished eating the chips on his hand. Suddenly a flying shoe hit Gopal. BBB and Sync looked at the person who threw the shoe. It was none other than Ying. 

"What do you think you're doing Gopal?" Ying said as she crossed her arms and approached Sync and the others. "Owww" Gopal's food was now on his shirt staining them. "How are you feeling now Sync?" Yaya appeared and smiled at him. "I'm alright now thanks for asking" while sweat dropping when he saw Gopal on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.