MEETING

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Interesting.."

Captain Kaizo said as he looked at the camera showing the boy crafting something and throwing it somewhere after. "So? Interested already? Captain Kaizo?" General Tarung said. Captain Kaizo just leaned back on the chair and sigh. "Hmm, he's alright.." Captain Kaizo replied. "But." Captain Kaizo leaned in the table and put his hand on it and put his head above.

"What is his background information." he asked. "About that.." Commander Koko Ci gave him a paper. "What's this?" Captain Kaizo asked as he looked at what was in the paper. "That's the only background information we have about him." General Tarung said as he crossed his arms in his chest.

 Captain Kaizo was shocked. Who was this boy? and Why is he so mysterious?. Captain Kaizo just sighed. "How about Ochobot? Did Ochobot scanned him?" he asked as he massaged his forehead. "That is the only thing that came out after she scanned him" Commander Koko Ci continued. "Infact, would you like to meet him?" that caught the Captain's attention and looked at them and just nod. "Great, But in one condition." General Tarung objected. Captain Kaizo listened in. 

"You must observe him in his every move, DO NOT let him get out of your sight." the Captain can only tilt his head on 'why?'. The General sighed and continued; "Me and Koko Ci still don't trust him roaming around the ship and crafting any dangerous weapons. He might get discovered and aliens would start kidnapping him, attack him, or worse they might use him to find a way to defeat Boboiboy and his friends by using just a normal weapon." the General explained. Captain Kaizo was even more interested to see the boy.

"Do you understand, Captain Kaizo." the General said as he glared at him. Captain Kaizo just gave a nod. "Good." General Tarung said before turning his head to Koko Ci. "Commander Koko Ci you can escort Captain Kaizo to him. You better watch him carefully Kaizo." General Tarung said as Commander Koko Ci and Captain Kaizo went out the room. The General just sighed and continued to scan every planets by any powersphera.

{With Captain Kaizo and Commander Koko Ci}

The 2 person walked on the hallway and spotted Sai. "Sai, where is Boboiboy and Sync" Commander Koko Ci asked. "They're right over there, Commander" Sai gave a salute. "Okay, you may go back to your spot now" Commander Koko Ci said as Sai nod and walked away from them.

 The door then slide open showing the 2 people standing and talking with something on the table. It looked like Sync has made another one. "Boboiboy, Sync" Commander Koko Ci called them, the 2 males looked behind them. "Hello Commander Koko Ci and.. Captain Kaizo??" BBB looked at Captain Kaizo tilting his head. "Hello, Boboiboy" Captain Kaizo greeted him and looked at the other male beside him. "Hai, Commander" Sync gave a wave at the small alien. Commander Koko Ci and Captain Kaizo approached the 2 males infront of them.