Chap 6

Hunter's pov

I went in my closet and took a sweater. I turned around and was about to go back to her but saw she was already sitting on my bed her head down wiping her tears.

"Stop crying and take this" I said handing her the sweater.

She sniffled and stood up. She took the sweater and walked into my bathroom.

I laid on my bed and groaned in agony. It hurt me to see her hurting like that. I was so frustrated and angry.

She finished in the bathroom and walked out. The sweater was so big on her she looked adorable. Her tears came to a stop but her face was still red. She looked like she was fighting her tears. In her hand was her shirt balled up.

I walked up to her and took it.

"What are you doing that's mine." she said her voice shaking

"It's alright" I said and tossed it in my dirty bin.

She looked at me with her watery ocean blue eyes. I looked back at her and tears rolled down her cheeks. Immediately she put her head down.

"I'm sorry" she muffled putting her hands over her eyes.

I didn't know what else to do so I just pulled her into my chest. She tensed up and so did I but she kept crying. I rubbed her back and her crying was a muffled cry. We stayed like this till her crying ceased.

She backed off me and wiped my shirt.

"Im sorry.. I got tears all on your shirt."

"It's alright they're just tears" I said

She smiled and sat on the bed "So about the project..."
>~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~<
Celeste's pov

I found it really weird that Hunter was being nice to me especially since he was the cause to my problems. He let me cry on him and he didn't brush me off, instead he waited till I stopped.

I sat down and felt a bit awkward.

"So about the project..." I said sitting on his bed

I heard him chuckle and he sat behind me like we were originally.

"I was thinking, we can make a model of DNA genes. Like a father DNA gene a mother DNA gene and the after results a.k.a offspring"

I nodded in agreement "Sounds like a plan"

All of a sudden sleep came over me. I shook it off and sat up straight.

"Care Bear why don't you do the essay while I go pick up the supplies for our model"

I nodded and carefully took hold of his laptop. I began typing about what I remembered on DNA and genes and all that stuff.

This was really boring and I really wanted to go to sleep in my own bed but I feared that if I left without telling Hunter he would freak. I took a glance at the time.

8:15

Already all that time? Boy does time fly by. I was probably crying for hours. I can't believe it's already 8 and I'm super tired.

I finished typing up the rest of the essay and still Hunter wasn't here. I was already really tired and I can't just leave unless I want to get scolded at by him.

Maybe I can just doze off a little bit till he gets back. Im a light sleeper so Ill wake up when I hear him come in. Yeah. That's a good plan, ill do that.

I closed his computer and put it on the edge of this huge bed. I laid my head down and shut my eyes.

Just for a second.