We're back!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercury POV

It's been four months since that day, the where our entire world changed. We were all suddenly and abruptly transported to the Observatory, a flying fortress that exists in the axis of time and space; ever present but invisible to the universe. That was where I met the Observatory's caretaker, a mysterious hooded god called Side-man (shittyname, I know). He claimed that he bought them there for the opportunity of a lifetime: watching the multiverse.

Obviously, of course, we didn't believe him so to prove a point, he went brough back not only Red's mom, but also Salem's daughters. Yeah, you heard me. That pale witch had children and with the Beacon HEADMASTER no less! Then, he went and not only gave Neo the ability to speak, but made that weird orange girl human.

Turns out she was a robot. Who knew?

After that, he brought us to his theater where we an alternate universe, where the knight boy played a game that suddenly became real and now he was the most powerful monster in the world. Not only that, but by watching them, they got their powers, too!?

Overtime, newcomers would appear including the Gods of Light and Darkness. However, none of them were expecting a bleeding effect to occur resulting in most of the group gaining the powers and character aspects of what was shown on screen.

Needless to say, the gods didn't like that. So, they tried to kill everyone in the room but were easily subdued and completely eviscerated by Sid.

I mean, they challenged a god in their own domain, a domain where they have absolute power in.

Were they stupid or did they really believe in their own hype that much?

Anyways, with those bastards gone we watched the rest of the viewing with relative peace (relative because Cinder kept crying and threatening everyone overall stronger than her) and then were send back home.

The change was immediate and everyone could see it. In Beacon, all 2nd and 3rd year students were afraid of Teams RWBY and JNPR. Their auras and overall behavior made it difficult to outright impossible to approach. Heck, I had to look for excuses just I don't have to be close to them.

But what made it worse was the Vytal Festival.

The brats were merciless and brutal to everyone. They would beat their opponents to near death and the professors did nothing about it (I'm starting to think Beacon is full sadist fucks).

It was obvious that they've been practicing using their magic, I wouldn't put pass them to have a pocket dimension just for the sake of training.

The only ones who didn't get beaten too much were Teams SSSN and CVFY being two of the members of each team were in the theater with them. Apparently, while the bleeding effect didn't give us any powers, our bodies had become more durable and stronger (Cinder saw to it to use us as guinea pigs for her new powers).

Speaking of Cinder, she wanted to start the attack on Beacon. I was not gonna risk my neck against a bunch god-like brats and their teachers, so I politely backed out of the whole thing.