The Dawn of Despair

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marrow:

Sid presses pause on his remote

Sid presses pause on his remote. "What is it?" 

"You still haven't explained anything!" Marrow yelled. "What's going on? Why are we watching!? Who are these people and why does it feel like I'm gonna die if I turn around!?"

"That's probably because you're pissing people off by throwing this tantrum of yours." Sid points out.

"Despite his outburst, I do believe you owe a more detailed explanation." Vine chimes in.

Sid sighs. "Fine. Let me start you from the top..."

 (AN: KING CRIMSON!!!)

"... and that's that. So, any questions?" Sid asked.

The newcomers were all too shocked by the story.

"Okay good. Then we can begin." Sid presses play.

The view with close up of a pair of hands twisting and turning a Rubik's Cube.

"Is that a Rubik's Cube? I haven't seen one of those in ages." Watts smiles.

Pietro scratches his head. "Those little things can be quite the head turner. Even to this day, I still haven't solved one yet."

"I suppose a pea-brain fool like you would have trouble with them." Watts remarks.

"Doctor, be nice." Salem said.

The camera zooms out showing the person playing with it. She is a petite young girl with tanned skin, though a shade lighter than normal. She also has heterochromia, for both her eyes and hair. One side of her hair is silver, while the other half is brown just like her eyes. Her current attire also matches this. An oversized beige cardigan with four black/white pins on her left side and black fur around her neck. On her right arm is a large ribbon tied to her sleeve while on her left is a black gauntlet that goes up her shoulder. She wears gloves on both hands though the right one is much more fit than her left one. She wears a mostly black skirt with white squares on it and black kneesocks, with black leg armor on her right leg. Beside her is ornate war scythe that bears a great resemblance to a cross-shaped spear.

"Oh, look at that scythe! It's so pretty!" Ruby exclaims.

"That is [Charon's Guidance], it's a Divine-level item." Sid projects a hologram of the weapon. "It is sharp enough to slice through almost anything, not to mention it provides the user with various spells, allowing them to choose among them and use them five times every four hours." (AN: Considering what it can, it can be nothing short of a World Item)