♡ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ♡

•a well deserved rest for a dandelion knight•

♡__.○.__♡

"Master Jean?" Y/n spoke softly after pushing open the door to the acting grandmaster's office, gazing upon the tall blonde whom was standing behind her desk, turned to the window.

"I've come to let you know of Sara's request for sending a team to check on the shipment of her supplies..Aether and Paimon were with me but they went to check with Charles at the angel's share, I think he had a request as well.."

Jean didn't respond, appearing a little out of it, if the puppet had to give her own judgement. It was a little difficult to observe her expression when she had her back turned to her, yet the way she held her own head said enough.

"..Master Jean? Are you okay?"

"Ah.." Coming to, the blonde turned to the one calling out to her, appearing rather weary. "..Y/n, hello." She shook her head to snap out of whatever daze she was in before. "Sorry, my mind was drifting off. What you were speaking of before, could you tell me again?"

"..Actually, nevermind that." Y/n shook her head as well, stepping further inside of the office. "Are you doing alright, master Jean? You look rather.. tired."

"I'm..perfectly fine. Just got distracted in my own little world, is all." Jean waved off her question, trying to assure her that she was okay. "Go ahead and tell me again, I'll be sure to make arrangements accordingly.."

Y/n noticed how her words were starting to trail, and the way she reached to pull back her seat in order to sit down appeared rather weak.

"The clothes you're wearing look wonderful, by the way..truly.." Just as she stepped forward to take her seat, her eyes were starting to droop. "..stunning.."

"Jean!?" Making use of the proper honorifics slipped over y/n's head when she saw Jean collapse to the floor, rushing forward immediately to check on the acting grandmaster.

♡__.○.__♡

"My head hurts..hic.."

Yue's little sobs were muffled by the blanket that she pulled over her head whilst curling up on her bed, her face hidden beneath the warm sheets.

"It'll pass." Yanli's soft voice reached Yue's ears despite the blanket that covered them. They shared the same sharp sense of hearing as those of her mother's, after all.