"𝕚 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖." |1.14|

"Woahh!" Y/n tightly closed her eyes upon spreading the wings of her glider, immediately lifted up into the sky by the strong winds that led her above.

Unlike the case with the wind currents, she didn't have anywhere to land and stayed above the ground.
She wasn't being misdirected, yet she still felt nervous.

No, not nervous, but afraid.

'It'll be alright.' Megumi's voice came to soothe her anxious mind, and y/n took deep breaths albeit unnecessary.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, noticing that Aether was already ahead of her. It wasn't long before they met sight of the large blue dragon flying even further ahead of the both of them.

"Look! There are two shiny spots on Dvalin's back." They were greeted by Venti's voice once more, just like the last time they were in this position.

Except now, they flew separately.

"They appear to be poisonous blood clots that have coagulated on his wounds. The abyss order must've cursed the wounds, that's what's corrupting Dvalin's mind!"

"So we aim at the blood clots!?" Aether spoke loudly to be heard through the harsh winds of the sky, glancing back at y/n who nodded her head though struggled to keep up with him.

"Alright then, lets do this!" With the use of his anemo power, Aether shot his elemental energy towards the dragon's back. Most of his shots were a miss but the few that hit still proved to be effective.

Despite being rather far behind, y/n still managed to hit one of the blood clots accurately with the ice beams she was shooting from the array she summoned with her catalyst.

They managed to inflict quite a bit of damage on the clots on it's back only for him to flutter his wings and fly further forward. The wind emitting from his wings pushed the two companions back, which meant y/n had no chance of perfect aim now.

"Dvalin's getting away, but I'm familiar with his tactics. Just hold on a bit longer."

"I'm not sure if I can keep up!" Y/n called out, though her voice fell deaf to the ears of the blonde ahead of her, her words lead away by the wind.

'I'm going to end up losing them!'

'You must hold on and be prepared, I can sense something dangerous coming your way soon.'

'What!?'

As though on cue, bright beams of anemo energy were shot back towards the gliding duo, threatening to hurt and knock them down.

Y/n gasped, only just managing to avoid one before preventing their approach with the use of her ice beams, the contact destroying them and causing them to disappear from her way.