ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ • ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Dear Mr.Right

A crazy couple of weeks I've had so far, Tariq left again to head back to college, not gonna lie I cried a little, I miss having him here.

It's still been a bit of a learning process when it comes to being comfortable about your dad, but I'm getting better, for the most part, I just have to focus on the person I'm looking at at the moment, and not wonder what he does to other people.

As far as you go, everything's really been great, I feel like we've been through two big difficulties in our relationship already and handled them pretty well :)

I'm probably gonna give you this diary soon, well just the parts where I started talking about you. Also, you made it to championships again, that's my man! <3

 Also, you made it to championships again, that's my man! <3

"Hey Hey Haymakers, It's Hayden, and I'm—" I paused and tucked my lips before letting out a loud and frustrated groan

"What's wrong, I thought that one was pretty good," Yamir stated from behind the camera.

" I just feel awkward," I whined, "it's different now that I'm actually gonna post it, I'm just so self-conscious."

"baby you're just overthinking it," he shook his head, "nothing for you to be self-conscious about—you got it."

I sat in silent contemplation for a moment then spoke up, "Can you do it with me?"

"Like the video?" He asked.

"—This is your youtube channel though." He added.

"I know, but I would just feel a lot more comfortable if you were in the video with me," I pouted, "you don't have to say anything about yourself, maybe you can just ask me some questions rather than me reading them myself."

"That'll make you feel better?" He then questioned, which of course caused me to nod.

"Okay," he nodded, walking from behind his camera and taking a seat on the bed next to me.