Chapter 14

Mila's POV

When Avery charges towards me I squat so the top half of her body ends up on my back when I quickly get up and carry her like a sack of potatoes.

"Ugh let me go! That's not fair!" She growls and tries hitting and poking my back and sides so I'd let go. She tries tickling next which doesn't work either.

"Last time I checked I was still following the rules we both agreed upon" I say walking around and smack her backside playfully.

I nearly trip and fall when I hear her quiet moan after the smack. Literally weak in the knees

Avery uses this opportunity to wiggle her way out of my arms and tackle me on the floor face first after performing a pretty damn good cartwheel

She sits on my thighs and pins my arms behind my back before leaning over my whole body and putting a bit of her weight on me.

"Now I know your weakness" she whispers in my ear before moving closer to my neck to trail the outline with her lips. I try my best to hold back a moan and seem to be doing better than then girl currently sat on top of me but when she leans even closer I can't help but letting the quiet moan escape.

I can feel pretty much feel everything. Every curve of hers is on me and it feels heavenly.

"Turn around" the blonde mumbles and gets up on her knees to make some space for me to move.

Without a single question I roll onto my back and raise my eyebrow at her as if to ask what her plan was.

She straddles my hips this time and places both of her hands on either side of my shoulders. When she leans down closer she makes sure she's lying on top of me and I can pretty much feel her top half brushing up against mine in the most excruciatingly wonderful way.

"What are you doing?" I ask barely above a whisper and try to keep my eyes on hers but I lose the silent eye contact contest by letting mine trail down to her lips for a hot second.

"Shh" she shushes me and places her index finger on my lips for a second before moving it away. If we were indoors and she would have left that finger on me for a bit longer I would have most likely had it in my mouth by now.

"I want to try it for real this time" she adds and leans closer and this time she stares at my lips for a little while as if trying to decide wether she should do it or not.

I raise my hand to gently tuck some loose strands of her hair behind her ear and leave both of my hands resting on her cheeks. I rub them gently with my thumbs as an attempt to encourage her.

She looks into my eyes for a split second before looking down at my lips again and leaning in some more.

She barely touches my lips but doesn't commit to kissing me just yet which frustrates me but I try to stay patient.

She pulls back again with a bright smile and playfully grabs my cheeks with one hand

"Well done you passed the test. You allowed me to set my boundaries and didn't rush me. This must have been painful for you" the blonde pokes my nose playfully and leans down again.

"Which is weird because I'm usually the one setting the pace and I'm the one that's on top. And initiating things." I say rolling my eyes but smile at her right after.

Without another word she leans in and crashes our lips together. It seems like they were moving so naturally together and fit so well as if they belonged. Like a missing puzzle piece as cringe as it might sound.

I allow her to use one of her hands to explore some of my body as much as the clothing allows while she's being extremely gentle tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth since she did punch me earlier and the slit didn't have much time to heal.