Chapter 11: The Duke With the Plan

In Lincoln's room, Lincoln was talking to himself in a Scottish manner through a mirror in his Duke's clothes

Lincoln: Hello... my royal subjects, ain't this a fine day we have today? Why... everything sure is beautiful and amazing out here and what could be better?-

Leni: Hey Lincoln.

Lincoln: Oh, hey Leni.

Leni: Why are you talking to a mirror?

Lincoln: Why not?

Leni: Does it say anything?

Lincoln: No, not really. By the way, remember the other day Scott said he can get here to Royal Woods by using a portal gun?

Leni: It was Lisa's. She gave it to Scott, that way we can see each other both ways. In Royal Woods and Scotland,

Lincoln: Wow...

Then, Lisa comes in

Lisa: Hello Elder Brother.

Lincoln: Hey Lisa.

Lisa: I just came here with the Duke of Scotland.

Angus: Hello lad.

Lincoln: Angus, what a surprise.

Angus: Well, Scott just helped me with a portal gun so I can visit you. That way I don't have to use a plane.

Lincoln: Well, that's great.

Lynn Sr: Yeah, though can you help us with laundry, we could really us.

Lincoln: Dad! He's the Duke! Show him some respect!

Lynn Sr: Fine, I'll do it myself.

Angus: Lad, it's alright, I can do it.

Lincoln: Trust me Angus, you should be royalty. Your the duke, act like it.

Angus: Act like I'm the Duke? I mean, I guess...

Lincoln: Now, how about we go into town. I could really use the time out of this house.

Angus: Okay.

Lincoln and Angus leave the Loud House and they go to the Burpin' Burger

Lincoln: Thanks for helping me pay.

Angus: No problem. I'm always happy to help a friend.

Lincoln: By the way Angus, I never asked about your family...

Angus: Well... I don't really talk about them. My uncle was the one who took care of me growing up after my parents died...

Lincoln: oh my...

Angus: Don't worry about it, my uncle was actually like a father to me growing up. He and I would spend our afternoons walking the streets and around Scotland until we got tired. He taught a lot of your family and their rule over Loch Loud. They all said that your family sailed away forever but... you know.

Lincoln: (sigh) Those McLaughlins sure were such liars.

Angus: I know, especially Morag. I can't believe for a long time, none of us knew about Aggie's legacy.

Lincoln: Hey, at least she's not in the picture anymore. We'd be toast.

Angus: Yup, apart from the fact that Morag is on the run now...

Lincoln: We'll be fine. Between you and me, I still see her looking through my window every night... that's why I decided to block it by getting some blinds... although that didn't stop the nightmare. She's traumatized me for life...