Chapter 16: The Trail

It's been 2 weeks since Lincoln's family was placed under arrested and trail is gonna be held in Fern Valley Court. Even everyone in Royal Woods and Great Lakes City heard about this and they were shocked, surprised and angry. Even their friends are not happy with how they all acted. Even Angus came to the Court after Lincoln told him about what happened. Later on the news

Kathrine: This is Katherine Mulligan coming to you all live from Fern Valley Court. It appears a family was apparently accused of child abuse and neglect. This family is known to have 10 girls and 1 boy. The 2 parents were also seen involved in some of these acts. What's acts you might ask? Why not come to court and find out. 

With Sam and Benny

Sam: Can you believe this Benny? 

Benny: I know, I can't believe Luan did this. 

Then, Skippy and David came by

David: Hey guys. 

Sam: Hey kids. Are you hear to hear out the Louds actions? 

Skippy: We sure are. 

David: I heard from Lincoln that they made him sleep outside and wear a squirrel for the next 2 weeks. 

Winston: I gotta say, that was just cruel. 

Margo: If you ask me, I blame Lynn for this. I mean, sure, I may not have know Lincoln for that long, but I know he's not bad luck. 

Bobby: Hey guys. 

Sam: Bobby, you guys made it! 

Ronnie Anne: Yeah, Lincoln is going in right now to sit next to the judge. 

Bobby: Lori and I are so done if she's ever found guilty. 

Sam: If these crimes are worse than I thought, then I'm breaking up Luna. 

Benny: You do that. 

David: Seems like a smart choice to me. 

Clyde: They are gonna pay for what they've done to my best bud! 

Then, Angus shows up

Angus: Is this true? They really did this? 

Meanwhile, at the Jailhouse, where the Loud Family were being kept, Lynn was seen there kicking on the bars

Lynn: Well this office stinks!! We shouldn't be here!! 

Lola: Heck, even the toilets smell! 

Lana: Eh, at least the food here is good. 

Lori: I can't believe this, I've been missing a lot of Collage Semesters cause of this!!

Lisa: Well, at least things couldn't get any worse. 

Lynn: Stinkin will die if we get out of here!!!

Then, the Miller Family from Family Bonding was seen there mocking them

Jeff: Well, 12 years looking after Lincoln and this is where you end up, huh? Being treated like criminals.

Carly: No wait, you guys are criminals! 

Ryan: Burn!!!

Lynn Sr: You guys can laugh all you want, cause once we explain to Lincoln that we're sorry and this is all a terrible mistake. He'll forgive. 

Carly: Forgive you? 

Jeff: You really think he'll forgive you? 

Rita: We know Lincoln very well, and he can't keep a grudge against us.