Chapter 17: To Forgive or Not

After the Trial at the Fern Valley Supreme Court was over against the Loud Family and they all left Royal Woods, the CPA has arrived at the Loud House to make sure nobody buys it

Chief Vudix: Hello Mr. Grouse.

Mr. Grouse: What the heck are you doing back here? Their gone, for good!

Chief Vudix: Eh, just here to take down this place.

Mr. Grouse: Destroy that house? Well... I wouldn't mind whoever else buys it as long as it's not noisy and abusive like the last family.

Chief Vudix: Actually...

Vudix cruelly kicks the sign

Chief Vudix: This house ain't for sale. It's Government property now.

The CPA start putting police tape around the area and a sign in the front saying: NOT FOR SALE! NOT FOR ANYBODY!

Chief Vudix: Now no one will know our work.

Agent Maximus: You better get inside Mister! The chief want's privacy.

Mr. Grouse: Oh... okay...

Mr. Grouse goes inside

Agent Maximus: What now?

Chief Vudix: We're not done with that family! No good dead goes unpunished! Their all going to face consequences. The real way...

Vudix shots at a garden gnome

Chief Vudix: That way, if your wondering.

3 weeks later at the Casagrandes apartment...

Lincoln was just waking up from bed along with Ronnie Anne

Lincoln: Morning Ronnie.

Ronnie Anne: Morning Linc, I hope you didn't mind sleeping aside Me... (blushes) again...

Lincoln: Not at all... better than sleeping with Lynn.

Lincoln gets a glimpse from "Space Invader" where Lynn gives him a Dutch Oven. After that, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne raced to breakfast

Lincoln: Morning guys.

Rosa: Morning Mijo.

Maria: Third week away from home, huh?

Lincoln: Yup... don't worry, I'm staying forever, I will be finding a family soon. Just not ready.

Hector: Hey, your to stay for as long as you like.

Bobby: Maybe your gramps can take you in. He hasn't retired yet.

Lincoln: I know, but he runs a camp and I don't wanna overwhelm him. Maybe Harold and Howard could, they said I'm welcome to their family. Although I could call Uncle Louis and Aunt Alexis, but I think they have enough kids on their plate.

Sid: Maybe you can join our family, we'd be happy to a brother.

Adelaide: And we won't treat you like your bad luck.

Lincoln: Thanks guys, but I'll think it through.

Later, with the Loud Family, they were in California getting kicked out of another hotel

Hotel Manager: And stay out!!!

Lynn Sr: Well, third hotel we've been kicked out this third week.

Lynn: Grrr...

Leni: Well, looks like it's back in the van.

Lana: I don't mind that.

Lynn: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT STINKIN IF YOUR LISTENING!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! IF YOU DIDN'T BANISH US OUT HERE WE WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN IN THIS MESS!!!