Ch.21: Memories.

Song: Bottom Of The River - Delta Rae.

703 sits on the bed looking around the new lab, it was a little more spacious than the last one, also, just like his last rooms, this one didn't have any camera on it... but it has a desk for her to work on. He fixes his eyes on his doctor as she was checking the inventory on her supply's closet. It was a large reserve of medicine and various items that he knew that it was for him.

He was used at the thought of getting experimented on, it didn't bother him... not as long as she was the doctor that attended him... his doctor... he trusted her more than he trusted his own judgement, which, brought him to the biggest problem on his mind...

Mr. Hyde, could be in charge... he hated to admit it, but Mr. Hyde was a smart parasite and himself was a strong mutant, with that combination, he could hurt the most precious human being in the whole world.

(Y/n) walks towards him seeing the troubled look on his face. Smiling gently, she places a hand over his lap.

"703, I can always think in other ways to deal with this issue if you don't feel comfortable giving away the control..."

He shakes his head "I trust you..." he grabs her hand and places it on his cheek "I'm sure that you have everything measured, don't you?"

"I do..." she nods "Are you ready?"

"Wait..." he holds her hands "If I get through this... will you please inject me Anti-I8?"

"Anti-infection? Why"

"To kiss you..." he stares at her neck and runs his finger under her chin "Also, I want to be able to mark your beautiful skin without being scared of infecting you..."

Her face turned red at his bold statement.

"I-I... think that I can arrange that..." she clears her throat and looks at the other side.

"All right, let's get rid of this sucker" he kisses her hand and lays down on the bed "Drug me up, doc"

She chuckles and shakes her head "Not yet... please, sit and take your shirt off..." she walks to the machine to the bed's side and takes a couple of electrical patches attached from the machine "You should know that Mr. Hyde will try everything to get into your nerves to take over, so please, ignore him and try to find the source of its existence"

Looking back at the experiment, she sees him sitting in the bed with his shirt on his hands. (Y/n) blushes and looks at the patches in her hands walking in front of him.

"S-So..." she stands in front of him showing him the patches "These two patches will go to the side of your head so I can monitor your brain activity..." she places them on his left and right temple "These two... will go to your back, so I can check your breathing... please lean down" he complies as she placed the patches on his back "And finally..." she shows him the last two patches "These are in case you enter into a cardiac arrest..."

He looked at the patches and nodded as his doctor places a patch on his chest and the other one on his side. (Y/n) looks at his chest seeing scars that were barely noticeable on his body, however, there was a single scar that stands out and haunted her until this day... (Y/n) looks at the bite mark on his shoulder, tracing her finger over it. It healed completely but the scar that left behind it was clearly remarkable.

"Don't overthink it..." he places his hand over hers "I can't remember if this is how I got infected or when it happened..." he smiles at her "But I'm sure that if you were there with me, it wouldn't happened at all"

She quickly moves her hand away from him and walked to the other side of the bed check. He looked at her with confusion on his eyes, he replays the last words on his head wondering if he said something wrong.