15

☘︎︎

"9:07 AM"

"finally, it's over" chaeyon said, brushing off the dust from her clothes "LET'S GO NOW!!!!" she said excitedly, jumping on heeseung's back for a piggy back ride.

"guys this cafe is fucking huge" jayeun said, while holding her boyfriend's arm. "why'd you have to bring your boyfriend" chaeyon said, rolling her eyes. "cough cough, aka your brother cough cough" kang woo said. chaeyon rolled her eyes.

"okay, are we ready to order?" a waiter comes in, he's kinda handsome.. chaeyon got mesmerised by the waiter's charming looks, and forgets who's sitting right beside her. heeseung. he took to notice that the girl was staring at the waiter for too long and was annoyed. he thought she only liked him? he hated the mixed signals she gave him, but he knew for a fact that it'd be complicated if they dated. he was a kpop idol after all.

"ma'am?" the waiter said, snapping both heeseung and chaeyon out of their thoughts. "ah, sorry i was just uh thinking about my.. uh birthday party" she flashed her eye smile at the waiter. "i'll take the cheesecake, and mocha." heeseung said in an annoyed, husky tone. he was obviously jealous and the members noticed too.

"alright, we'll prepare that for you!" the waiter said, smiling after everyone had place their order. "so.." sunghoon started "wanna tell us about your new little crush?" niki ended.

"what? i do not like that waiter." chaeyon said, laughing awkwardly. heeseung just continued to stare at the waiter from afar with his tongue poking his cheeks. "damn" he hears someone say out loud. chaeyon gasp with her hands over her mouth realising she said that out loud. Heeseung knew she was talking about the waiter, but her eyes were fixated on heeseung the whole time, well not when the waiter came. "here's your drink" that waiter came back with a smile, placing the drinks to their owners.

☀︎︎

"12:00 AM"

loud, yet calming and graceful music was playing in the background as people shared their congratulations for the birthday girl. the afternoon party was filled more people around their mid 30s or 40s. usually it was like that. the mornings would be with older people around 40 to 70 years old even, and the evenings would be with young adults around 19 to mid 20s.

(a/n: chae's outfit btw)

heeseung's povthere she was

heeseung's pov
there she was. shining so brightly, with her pretty outfit. she's just talking with her guests, yet i'm already here falling for her. "HEESEUNG HYUNG" jake screamed in my ears. save me. "THE FOOD IS SO GO-" i cut him off by shoving food in his mouth "CAN U BE LESS LOUD JESUS" i screamed louder in his ears. jake flinched then rolled his eyes and bowed as an apology and walked away to bother the maknaes instead, as i continue to stare at my soon to be the loml (a/n: obvi 🙄)

she's making her way to me i mean to us. "hi" she said, smiling at everyone while waving. "you look stunning noona" niki said, mesmerised by her dress, i mean like???? who wouldn't??? i side eyed him, knowing that was suppose to be my lines. "you're not falling for me already aren ya niki?" chaeyon said something in japanese, which made niki blush but shook his head showing 'no' and chaeyon smirked. whatever the hell that was i'm gonna find out. from jay of course. i swear niki i wil-

"heeseung-ah, here" my thoughts were cut off when chaeyon handed me a baby yellow-ish flower pins with my name imprinted at the back. she hands them to the others, with different colours and their name tags in the back.

jake had difficulty putting it on so chaeyon helped. tch. their heads were so close.. my habit of poking my cheek with my tongue when i'm jealous or annoyed appeared again. "i'll help instead" sunghoon said, noticing i was annoyed.

after sunghoon had helped jake put his pin on, jake came up to me, locking our arms together. "hyung i swear i'm not trying to steal your girl she came and helped me first" he ranted, doing his puppy eyes which gets me all the time. i laugh slightly at him.

i was gonna go to chaeyon to talk to her, but she already walked away to welcome their guests.

ミ★

"4:00 PM"

ms. shin called chaeyon and her brother up to the stage, standing as a full family, everyone darted their attentions to them.

ms. shin cleared her throat.. "we have an announcement" she said, smiling happily.