21

chaeyon's pov

"hi chaeyon." he said.

i was shell shocked in the inside but i pulled him to a quiet place and told my friends to go in. "why are you here?" i asked him.

"i missed you chaeyon-ah" he says, smiling at me. Seeing him makes me want to cry, sure i've moved on and i'm happier but who can forget what he did to me? i cant believe he can just come and go on his will after what he's done.

"just leave. and don't ever come back." i say, drops of tears rolling down my cheeks "i don't want to deal with your bullshit anymore, him-chan"

"come on.." he walked closer to me "we both know you missed me"

"in what universe?" my voice quivered not because i was scared, i was having a panic attack and i needed jayeun with me. he walks closer to me, pinning me against a wall harshly. please jayeun.. just come out of the house. i tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. i tried to kick or punch him but he was too strong for me to escape his grasp. i'm not this weak. right?

i bit the hand that was on my mouth. "please just let me go" i cried, only causing his grasp to be stronger. it was my breaking point, i am not the strong person people think i am. please jayeun please come out of the house. soon, i felt his lips kissing on my neck. i sobbed knowing that no one will probably find this dark ass alley. i'm so so so stupid why would i pull my abusive and perverted ex to a fucking dark alley?

he continued kissing my neck and mouth, yet, i still tried to escape his grasp. i was too weak to do anything at this point, i mean like i could've kicked his balls but i was stuck and i was having the worse panic attack ever.

until

i heard someone screaming my name.

"CHAEYON" they yelled, making him-chan stop. he tried to pull me somewhere else but i resisted.

heeseung's pov
"jayeun who was he?" i asked her.

"her abusive and perverted ex" she said, until she realised "shit shit shit"

"what?" sunghoon says, walking into the kitchen to get a snack. "why are you swearing? are you okay jayjay?"

"first do not call me that and second DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS SKETCHY THAT CHAEYON IS ALONE WITH HER GODDAMN EX?" she said, and ran out of the house, making me run behind her.

"YAH STOP RUNNING" sunoo yelled, not knowing what was going on.

☔︎︎

after a few minutes of hastily trying to find her, i finally saw her. her so called ex boyfriend was trying to pull her somewhere with him but she was trying to resist. i ran towards him and punched him.

3rd person pov
heeseung was on top on chaeyon's ex. before him-chan could hit heeseung back, he just punched and punched, making him-chan's face bleed, and going unconscious. but did heeseung care? no of course not. he didn't even realise him-chan was unconscious.

chaeyon just fell on the ground, sitting on the floor and barely knowing what was going on around her surroundings until jayeun came and helped her get on her feet, comforting her. Jayeun noticed heeseung was still punching the other guy, so she pulled them apart.

"just leave him there, we need to help chaeyon." she grabbed heeseung's arm, and ran to the house. heeseung caring chaeyon on his back.

_____________________

chaeyon was better now after jayeun's comfort, but she just wanted to be in her room alone so she kicked jayeun out.

chaeyon is an easy girl to heal. whatever happens she just needs time, then proceeds to makes jokes out of it and continue to live, that was the way she was. "why did i just stand there and let that douchebag do that to me bro" she mumbled to herself. she blasted her comforting playlist (kpop ofc) on her speaker and went to shower. she deep cleaned herself, feeling grossed from him-chan's touch.

after showering, she went downstairs. jayeun told the others what happened and told them to give her space unless she talks with them first, of course Chaeyon was quiet. She filled her water bottle and went back to her room. she wore her earphones and laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

ミ★

it was now past midnight. Chaeyon couldn't sleep so she walked quietly to her backyard and sat on her swing as she looked at the moon and stars, listening to a calming playlist. she couldn't think straight, she couldn't think at all. Everything was just blank for her, it not like she's depressed and shit now, she just needed time to think.

she heard a creak, a sign of her backyard's door opening.

"hey" a man's voice said.

"h-him-chan..?" she stuttered, looking at the figure infront of her. She was too afraid to move, her body was stuck but her mind was telling to run but she couldn't. so, she bursted into tears, falling off the swing. she closed her eyes, wishing it was just her imagination,

until..

the figure.. pulled her into a.. hug?

she opened her eyes, and looked up, realising it wasn't him-chan.

It was heeseung hugging her.

_____________________________

a/n: i've been feeling depressed yall 😔😔 i missed my ex so i asked him to get back together with me even tho i broke up with him and he said no 😒😒 but it's ok i have my manz 😜😜🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻