First in everything

" WHAT?! "
Changbin's voice boomed through the door as he along with Jisung stood with their jaws wide open.

" Bin.. " Minho was shocked at that statement but not more shocked when he saw the second human standing in the door way. He didn't need to do a double take to recognize the same boy he saw a week ago in that God forsaken alley standing in front of him.
" Y-You.. "

He raised his hand to point a finger at him but immediately dropped it in fear when he saw Changbin barge into the room with angry footsteps.

" Jisung is marrying no one! How can you say that without asking him or me?! " Changbin spat out while Jisung himself walked in, letting the statement process into his brain but he didn't forget to send a wink in a certain male's direction.

" Changbin calm down. I'm his brother too so I put a lot more thoughts into this before agreeing. "

" No no. You clearly didn't. Jisung is just 23 and he didn't have his first kiss yet. How do you think Jisung will feel about all of this? " They all looked towards the mentioned male who gave an awkward smile. His attempt in seeming flirty and confident went into the drain when Changbin mentioned the first kiss.

" Jisung..? " Chan looked towards him with expectations. He knew his brother would never say no to him without giving a firm reason as to why his answer is no but for that reason he must know Minho first to reject the offer at first hearing.

" We can try to get to know each other first before rejecting this idea. I mean if we don't fit, we can say so. " His answer shocked Changbin as he looked towards him with betrayed eyes.

Well from Changbin's point of view, Jisung was his innocent little brother who know nothing about the outside world plus he was way too young to get married this soon. Also let's not forget the fact that his brother is supposed to marry the son of their rival, who would surely try to use his brother for revenge.

" I don't approve of this. " He said firmly while crossing his arms around his chest.

" Bin.. Let's talk about it later. Sungs, why don't you show Minho our garden. Y'know, get to knaur each other? " Chan shifted his attention on an overly awkward looking Minho and a suspiciously smiling Jisung while he himself dragged a fuming Changbin out of the room.

" You are that boy! " Minho immediately stated and backed away from the boy.

" Shush!! " Jisung said with hasty steps towards the purple haired male. " My brothers will hear you! "

" B-But.. " Before he could speak Jisung had already held his hand and dragged him out of the room.

" You still remember that? " Jisung said with a defeated sigh when they both reached the garden. " I thought you'll forget that in two days just like me. "

" How can someone forget a literal murder in front of their eyes?! " Minho exaggerated with hand gestures as he tried to put a distance between their bodies.

" Well I did. "

" No no, you didn't. You still remember, that's why you remember me too! " Jisung paused in his steps to blink and started walking again.
" Touché. "

" Curious question though, why didn't you kill me that night? " The sheer curiosity in his eyes as he asked that question caused Jisung to let out a laugh.

" Because you're too cute to kill. " He squeezed the older's face with his palms which caused Minho to scrunch his face in response.

" Eww germs. " He swatted Jisung's hands away while rubbing at his cheeks.

" I'm so not offended. " He said sarcastically with a frown as he followed behind the older boy whining about his aching cheeks.
" Well do you have a boyfriend? "
Jisung questioned as he jumped in front of the older boy causing him to flinch at the sudden proximity.

" I don't and I don't plan on having one. "

" Awe, but you're too cute be single. " Jisung cooed but only got a push to the side.

" Did you just ignore my latter statement? "

" Well great for me, since I'll be your first in everything. " Jisung once again ignored his statement and he skipped towards the older.

" Let's not forget that you haven't had your first kiss yet. " This once again caused Jisung to pout.
" I'll gladly let you be my first in everything. "

The older boy just rolled his eyes but let me tell you something he wouldn't admit out loud, that his heart did a backflip when he heard that statement.

" Aren't you a little cocky for a murderer? "

" Well aren't you a little fiesty for someone who witnessed the murder. " He asked as he placed his hands on his hips and continued, " I mean you should be scared of me right now. "

" How can I when you're sooo cute. " He internally cringed at his own statement but instead squeezed his jeekies just like how he did to the older boy few seconds earlier.

" Eww germs. " He scrunched his face and swatted Minho's hands away.

" Copy cat. " Minho said with an eye roll and they continued to bicker back and forth while the older brothers watched from the room window.

" I still don't approve of this. " Changbin huffed and placed his hands in front of his chest.

" C'mon Bin. Give him a chance. He is a good guy, I promise. "

" How do you know? "

" Well I met him at a party two weeks ago. I got a little curious since he was walking beside our rival so I did a little digging and came to know that he is as clean as our lil brother. " Chan said with an awkward smile while Changbin eyes were still firm on the duo outside the room.

" C'mon bin. Loosen up. He'll take good care of our hannie. Also we do need this deal so that together, us and Mr. Lee, can form a big mafia group called straykids. "

Changbin still kept his hard glare on the couple in the garden but slowly he let his older brother's words seep in. It was kinda a good thing because y'know the saying, keep our friends close but keep our enemies closer.

And just like that minsung started to like each other and eventually fell in love blah blah blah.

..。○Happily ever after○。..

1065
04.04.2023

Okay this is the end. This was supposed to be a oneshot but I still stretched it to three and now I'm too lazy to write a proper story since this was my shower thought and showers don't last for an eternity so I have no further plot whatsoever. ( but if I once again go and shower I may continue but don't get too excited! )

So peephole, put your imaginations to work!
Sayo nara~ ٩( ᐛ )و