Part 3

ROSALIE

I let the warm water wash over my body while scrubbing my skin raw and staring off into space.I can't believe this is happening to me. How did we get here?

"Out! Now!"

I jump in surprise and yelp when I step on some glass from the shower door.

"There's to much glass. I need some shoes." I sniffle.

I hear glass crunching and then D is in front of me. He lifts me off the ground before carrying me back to my room and throwing me into my bed.

I scramble and press my back against my headboard. My foot is throbbing and I can feel the blood pooling on my sheets.

D grabs my ankle and yanks me down the bed, I flip to my stomach and hold onto the rods of my headboard.

"Let go. Just leave already! You've done enough!" I shout.

"I'm not anywhere near finished with you. Let go. of. the headboard."

When he realizes I'm not going to let go he grabs the glass in my foot and twists. I scream in pain and my grip loosens enough he is able to pull me free. Flipping me onto my back fits the spreader bar between my legs and locks it in place with a key.

"Why?! Why me? What did I ever do to you?" I cry.

D slaps my face hard enough to stun me into silence.

"Shut the hell up. If you're going to cry I'll give you something real to cry about."

He storms out of the room and I immediately push my self off the bed groaning when I land on my already tender shoulder.
I just need to get to a phone. Who knew a landline may be my best chance at saving my self.

I awkwardly crawl across the hall with my legs spread towards Baileys room, I'm struggling to open her door when I hear footsteps behind me.

"What do you think you're doing Little Flower?"

My hand falls from the doorknob with a sob as D steps over me.

"Here I was going to get some supplies to clean up your foot and you're trying to run from me. Tisk, tisk Flower, you should know better than that."

"I hate you! Just leave my alone!" I scream.

D lowers his body onto mine, placing his legs on either side of my chest trapping my arms. He smirks and runs his thumb over the seam of my mouth.

"I think there are better uses for this mouth of yours, Little Flower."

"No! Get off! I'm going to kill you for this!" I sob as he pulls out his cock and strokes it.

"Open up Little Flower and suck my cock like a good girl."

I turn my face to the side trying not to gag at the thought of him alone.

His fingers dig into my cheeks turning my face back to him. He shifts himself closer to me and I squeeze my eyes shuts as he presses himself against my lips.

"Come on Little Flower, open wide."

He squeezes harder until my jaw looses then shoves himself inside. I sniffle and gag around him unable to move away. He shoves himself to the back of my throat and I choke on the length of his cock. My eyes widen in fear as I can no longer breathe, the rate of my heart picks up and I struggle to get away.

Hitting him, my vision begins to dim around me, when he pulls back I suck in a deep gasping breath.

"You feel so good my Little Flower. So wet. So warm." He groans slowly pumping in and out of my mouth.