New Heroes

Sorry it's late. I just got done with finals which had been pushing my schedule back.

"Kitty, we might need backup for this one," I said while dodging a bus.

"I think you're right. I'll cover you," Cat replied.

"I'll need your help passing them out."

"How many are we talking?"

"The whole gang."

"I thought that's the last resort."

"I know, but too many people are getting hurt. This might be the deadliest one yet."

The two of us ducked into a building.

"How are we gonna pull it off? They're all in the same place."

"Here's the plan."

Past Marinette made a slight mistake putting all the potential holders in one area, but Cat and I will figure it out.

I gave Cat the task of giving Nathaniel the fox and Alix the bunny. Since their identifies weren't revealed, I don't have to go over changing both their name and costume.

I first managed to get Nino away from everyone else.

"Thank god you're here Ladybug. My friend Adrien took off, and I have no clue where he's at. Also Marinette is safe right? Cat took her," Nino asked.

"They are both ok. I found Adrien and got him to safety while Cat took care of Marinette. Nino I am giving you the miraculous of the turtle. We need your help for this battle," I told him.

"But my identity was revealed. Wouldn't it be risky to give it to me once more?"

"You are the true holder of the turtle miraculous. No one besides you can properly wield it. All you need to do is change both your costume and your name. I have faith that you are able to do so."

Nino gave me a slight nod before calling on his transformation. His new outfit for him perfectly.

"Dude that is so cool

"Dude that is so cool. I don't know what to call myself though."

"I suggest Jade Turtle. It was the previous holder's name. He wore it with pride and honor. I believe you worthy to continue on his legacy if you want that is."

"Jade Turtle it is. Will I meet you here after the battle to give it back?"

"No. If you are up to the challenge, I would like you to become a permanent holder. Hawkmoth appears to be getting stronger and Cat Noir and I could use a little help."

"Keep it? Are you sure?"

"110 percent. Tonight at ten, transform once more and follow the instructions I will give you."

"You can count on me LB."

"Now go join Cat. I will join you two soon."

After he left, I snagged Kim away from everyone. I gave him the same talk I gave Nino.