PART 3

Yn's Perspective —

Yn's Perspective —

Days turn into weeks and months , just by blinking my eyes . It's been 6 months since I've been in friendship with Jungkook as my best friend .

Who always supported, loved me , encouraged me to do things which I like , always by my side .

Whenever I had any query Or i wasn't feeling well he was always there to light my mood up and always cracks funny jokes just to see my happiness makes me happy .

He's the best one I've found till now as my best friend , life is indeed full of surprises .

I've never thought that someone like him would become my best friend in the future .

Yup , he was kind of weird sometimes , but I'm okay with it .
It's been 6 months , and we are still the same as the first day we met . We all , Taehyung , Shin , Kristina , Stella , Jungkook and me .

We all are a group who are kind of famous in school lately . And mine and Jungkook's friendship blew up the whole school as the strongest friendship in the whole school .

Everyone knows about us , they know us for our strongest bond .

And I'm glad about it , people always make us an example of the best friendship and strongest bond and I'm so proud of us .

And I'll do anything to save this friendship. But lately a few things I didn't like about him , Walking inside the classroom I saw new students not new but they transferred from another section to here !

But why ?

I went to my seat beside him but he's not there , he's at Jack's seat talking . He often changes his seat to talk to his friends.

But he doesn't like me going on another seat to sit for even a second . And this kind of sucks but it's alright right ?

In friendship we can order them to not go there and all ? As far as I know! He often goes to other places to talk to some of his friends .

Is it fair ? I obey whatever he says but I never stop him from going to other seats .

And I've been noticing this behaviour of him lately.  He is kind of controlling me .

This kind of pisses me off lately . I'm not saying his intentions Is to control me but this is clearly called controlling .

But I didn't say anything about this to him , yet ! This thought has been making me feel uneasy for so long . Might do soon .

Our class teacher came and Jungkook came back to his seat which was beside me. 

" Hey Jungkook " " oh hey yn "
" Why did you always go to other seats?"

He smiled as he said " he wants to talk to me about something important yn " " so do I jungkook. I also have the right to talk to other students as well but whenever I am about to go you just stop me from going , can I ask you why?"

" Because I want you to be only my best friend and no one " I throw my hands on air as I said " it's not like if I'll talk to Ritu, I'll make her my best friend jungkook "

" whatever but I just want you to be mine no one else that's it "
I chuckled as I said

" you can't control Jeon " " I'm not controlling yn " " yes , you are " he held my hand and said

" Okay sorry my dear best friend I'll not stop from going anywhere happy ? "

He said as I just yanked my hand and nodded. He smiled and side hugged me, making me smile as well .

" Good Morning students , so I've some new announcement to make here that is , the students who have taken Hindi ( Indian language ) as

their subjects apart from other language subject are going to be here in this section and the next one so welcome few students who have come here in this section "

we all clapped our hands , we all , 6 of us has chosen Hindi as our language subject so we all are in same class ( section ) .

And almost 5 other students came from other sections . Jungkook chuckled as he said " do we care ? "

I chuckled as well before saying
" Nah " and we both started giggling .

And then , the first period ends and now it's time for the second one , and Today our weekly test paper marks will be distributed , and I'm hella nervous about the Hindi subject .

Teacher entered our class and started calling our names and giving the mark sheet as well . First was Jungkook ,

" how much did you get ? " I asked him as he said
" Its 34/40 " I smiled and said " congratulations buddy now it's my term"
He smiled as he said " thank you and all the best " .

The teacher called out my name and then I got wow . First time in my life I'm proud of myself ! It's pretty good marks to be honest

  " how much ?" He asked as I said " 37 / 40 jungkook, " his smile fades away ? " How did you get 3 more marks than me ? "

I got confused by his comment. I mean I work hard for it .
" I work hard for it jungkook that's why"
He chuckled as he said " did you cheat ? "
My eyes widened , is he really jealous of me getting more marks than him ? My voice got lower ,

I didn't expect this from him " I don't cheat jungkook " he chuckled as he said. " Whatever , congratulations " " Are you jealous of me? because I got more marks than you?"

My words caught him off guard as he protested " no why would I get jealous of you ? Its only one time thing "
" It depends on how much you work hard for an exam Jeon , it's not a piece of cake or so" he just hummed .

Yes , he gets jealous of his own best friend ! " Best friend won't get jealous of each other Jeon "

he looks at me , as he said

" I'm not jealous yn " " yes , you are , it's showing on your face because you've always got more marks than

me and this time I got more marks than you then you got kind of jealous " he looks away , well I was right tho .

" It was just one time thing for you yn I bet you " his words making me chuckle every time he spoke about " don't get too confident about this Jeon , in future you might have to pay for this "

" Never I know " " as you wish " I said as I went towards the bathroom . He got jealous of me ? From his own best friend ?

And he's so confident in himself that no one can beat him. I get that he ranks first in class but it's not how you talk to your best friend about marks and hard work , saying that it's only one thing .

It's not good to say that , I really got hurt by that .
And I needed time to process all of the things that happened today .

I really didn't expect that from him ……

Written by Ashscrievers ✨