PART 15

Yn's Perspective—

It's been hours since I texted him about why he went away, why he didn't just meet up for the last time , but there's no reply yet .

         I waited , waited for like more than 6 hours .

I tried to call him but his line was busy .

Maybe he's busy talking to someone , but then again I opened my WhatsApp and texted him but he didn't reply .

I saw that it didn't show a double tick , my eyebrows frown, did he off his net ? Or what …

          I tried to WhatsApp call him but still it just didn't connect . He has no profile picture on his WhatsApp .

He usually has one but why not now . Then suddenly I thought , did he block me ?  

              No why would he , he can't block me . I need to confirm , I message the group to confirm .

Everyone texted back but he didn't . So I asked everyone why jungkook isn't replying , and the answer left me shocked .

They said he left this group days ago . Who did I not notice ?

I asked why he left . They said Jungkook just said that he doesn't want to be in this group anymore .

Oh I see . I said bye to them and laid down on my bed .

              Wow he is getting this matter too far . I fucking get it that he's freaking hurt but blocking someone isn't the best thing you can do at this moment .

I text Shin , and ask her if Jungkook's profile picture is visible and she said yes .

He b-blocked M-me , my tears starting flowing from my eyes as I couldn't believe what I heard right now .

           How could he do this? How can he be this immature ?  He's going too far now .

After 6 months

                Everyday I waited for him so that he could unblock me but that never happened .

I even told other friends to tell him that I want to talk to him , and why did he block me .

        And his answer was like " I'll not unblock her " he just I'm feeling so confused now .

He never tried , it was only me who was trying , I guess he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore .

Is this the end ?

               I thought we could last . But here it's totally different .

              If someone really wants to stay with you , then they will stay with you in any way but sometimes someone suddenly walks away from us without a proper reason and pretends that they never know you or you never exist to that person and that moment you know friendship breaks.

It leaves you so confused as to why they did that to you but that answer will always be a mystery. They never cared about you , about your existence and all ….

              They just pretend that they don't even know you and then you realise how selfish friendship is ! When you do many things to that person and put in a lot of effort to make them happy and chase them .

And never wanted them to let go but at the end they leave you suddenly heartbroken .Again
They proved to me that good things don't last forever, not even true friendship .

Am I not enough for them that they slowly gave up on me ? How is it my fault here? I just love them with all my heart but they always break me ! Just why ?

Where is my fault ? Is loving someone desperately my mistake ? That everyone leaves me one by one ? I hate it ! Everyone is annoying me right now .

             Is it really that hard to keep friendships with anyone? like am i not enough for them ?I love them so much but at last they decided to bertyal me. Why do I always get hurt?

Why do I always break at the end ? Why do I always miss them ? Why do I always care for them? Do they ever love me the way I love them ?Do they ever understand how much I struggle to get them?

Why am I only giving effort into the relationship ?Why did they decide to betray me  ?

              Am I really that bad that they leave me one by one, making me all alone. I was scared to lose them .

but they leave in front of me. I was begging them to stay and telling them I was sorry for like damn million times but  still .

They didn't forgive me .This shit doesn't tear me apart. It freaking broke me .I gave lots of love to him  but they freaking betrayed me.

I thought he would stay with me forever but I guess I was wrong. Now I'm scared to open up with people . Whenever I open up with anyone they break me so much I'm tired. I don't have to lose anything .

I'm already broke .I'm scared to love someone. They left me . Everyone started leaving me eventually fate didn't with me i'm at fault?

Am I at fault? they didn't see the damn effort in putting and keeping the friendship alive ?am i really not enough?whoever i love the most starts leaving .

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨