PART 7

Yn's Perspective-

My eyes widened when I saw where he was , he was at liya's seat talking with her. Huh ?

Am I seeing the right thing ? He said that she isn't his type and he doesn't like her but he is in her seat with her talking ?

I chuckled as I waited for him to come and explain to me what just happened.

After 2 minutes' , he looks at me and says goodbye to her with a smile... Well , I need an explanation though .

And sat beside me as I said " care to explain me "

He chuckled and said " what ? " " You liya talking when you said that she isn't your type " he smiled as he said .

" I just went there to ask some questions yn calm down, she's still not my type ".

I nodded as the teacher came and started teaching us .

After 40 minutes , the class ended as everyone started to go to the ground as it's play time .

Taehyung and all our friends came up to us . " So what's the plan for today guys?"

Stella said as Shin said " let's go somewhere after school ".

we all nodded our heads but then Jungkook said " guys I can't come because I have some important work to do "

I asked him " what important work do you have Jungkook ? ".

He looked at me and said " it's kind of personal yn " I chuckled after hearing him personal ,

until now nothing was personal between us .

We both always tell everything whatever happens in our lives and nothing is personal .

They all nodded as taehyung said " guys we all will be going you both come okay bye "

" yeah let's go " Kristina said and they all went towards the ground .

we both nodded and I said " until now nothing was personal between us. What's that personal work Jungkook said to me ? "

He looked at me as he said " Yn people want their personal space as well "

I nodded as I think maybe I'm invading his privacy but we are best friends right nothing is private here .

We were so comfortable with each other that we literally told every single thing to each other .

I just said one thing before going to ground " I hope you're not doing something which separates us in the end "

I said and walked out of the class .
Sitting on the ground with my other friends, Taehyung said " Where's he ?"

" Maybe coming here " Stella looked at me as she said " are you okay yn ? "

I nodded as Shin said " By the way , I heard that the results are coming next week. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Well, that's too fast." We heard Jungkook's voice .

He sat on the ground beside me .

I looked at me, our eyes met , I didn't smile. I don't know why , I am just not feeling well suddenly .

I just broke eye contact as I continued staring at Kristina .

School ended , as Jungkook didn't say anything to me . It stings somehow .

But I didn't protest because I'm not feeling well about this .

Why am I feeling like something is fishy ?

And something big is coming up .
Something very wrong is going to happen?

Why am I feeling this way?

And it stings when your best friend doesn't talk to you .

I feel so uncomfortable about all these things , I need a good nap to get out of these .

Walking inside my room I jumped on my bed and slept without changing the school dress .

Time skip

At 5 in the evening
I woke up when my mom said that they were here to pick me up .

Taehyung , Stella , Shin and Kristina but Jungkook wasn't . I wore a simple dress and walked out of my room .

" let's go guys " saying that we all headed towards the cab .

" Guys , I've heard there's an amuse-
-Ment park opened, let's go there, " Shin said as we all went there .

• • • • •

Well , that was fun . We rode a lot and ate a lot of things . And honestly , I feel so good now .

But somehow I couldn't detach myself from the thought of him . What is he doing right now ?

What will the personal work be ?

It's already 8 , so I stepped inside the kitchen to eat something .

I opened the cabinet as I saw my favourite chocolate cake .

Wow , sitting at the dining table I started eating .

After eating I went back to my room and did my homework .

And then I turn on my AC and sleep .

Written by Ashscrievers ✨