normal girl,normal life/ Chapter 1

Your name is Y/N and you're 15 years old.
You've been living in Hidari Wakibara with your 3 years younger brother for quite some time now.
You were living alone with your brother for the past 6 years. As a kid you and your family moved places very often. You don't like talking about your parents...

You have been homeschooling your brother since you both live alone together because you were scared that you brother would get bullied or hated by other humans. He was the type of human that lived in his own world, not caring about what other people think of him. But you do, so you just tried to make him stay away from humans, you're very overprotective about people you love.That was the way you thought for all the years that you took care of your brother.

It was summer break and you just relaxed on your bed thinking about how to pay the rent of this house. The house you were living in was big, too big actually. You had so much space but you didn't need it. It just caused for less money and it was hard to clean everything and thats why you thought of moving again. You had to go to a new school after all because your school only went till class 10 but you wanted a good job later on so you decided it would be best to get a good transcript.

Suddenly your brother Ken busted in. He asked to talk to you sounding a bit too serious which is unusual. "What is it Kenny?" You asked a bit confused because of that sudden barge in and the weird behaving. Ken now looked unsure but he started to talk "I want to talk to you about something. I thought about it for a long time now and I want you to listen to me before you start speaking,Please"
You gave him an even more confusing look because it's been a while you two talked together so seriously and he usually hates that kind of awkwardness in those talks. "Sure! Sit down and I promise to listen to you" you said laying your hand on the chair right in front of you to show him where to sit. "Okay so..." Kenny started talking, still sounding unsure if he's doing the right thing. " I know how much you love me and how much you want me to be happy and have a good live, but...", he stopped again still sounding a bit unsure but after he looked up to you he looked more confident. "I WANT TO GO TO A REAL SCHOOL!" he blurdet out. You were a bit shocked but you didn't talk. " not any normal school. I want to go to a specific school called "north Hidari"... i-it's a intern to be more specific.." you looked even more shocked and your brother looked down at the floor, scared of you yelling at him because he knew how strict you were about the thing with schools. "I'll think about it, I promise :)" you said smiling. Your brother didn't look as nervous as he did 1 minute ago. He thanked you and went out of the room.

Now you were in your thoughts again but you knew you didn't have to think long because something in you said to let him do what he wants to do. His chances of getting in the school were pretty high because he was a good student and you already thought of moving so it would be good for both of you. You were a bit sad about the fact that your brother wanted to "move away from home" but you accepted it and were happy that your brother was so interested in school.

You later on found out why he was so interested in school. It was a school that was specialized to electric and you knew how much you brother liked electricity. You don't see why your brother couldn't go to that school so you called him back in you room. "KENNY!! KEN! CAN YOU COME UP HERE??" Kenny came into your room looking scared but he tried to act over it as if he was confused. You point at your chair smiling and Ken sat down. "Sooo.. what did you want to talkt to me about?" "I think you already know what I want to talk to you about" "..." you smiled at him and nodded. That's when he realized that you were allowing him to go to that school. His eyes lit up and you could see stars in his eyes

"Okay so that is cleared up now but I also wanted to ask you something." You asked. "Hm? What is it Y/N?"
"would you be okay with moving houses? I mean you are going into a intern but I still wanted to ask you. It would be easier for me in many ways" you asked him, scared of his answer. "Sure I got no problem with that Y/N-Chan :)" "oh okay that's very good to hear. I want you to start packing your things as soon as possible because we're gonna move before the summer break ends so that we both can go to our school at the right time." "Yep I'm gonna get to packing now" you were happy that everything turned out good but you wonder why Kenny didn't ask you where you're moving because Kenny is the type of guy to ask that.

After looking at houses on different websites you decided that it was time for dinner but you didn't feel like cooking. You were too lazy to go to Ken's room so you texted him.

Lil bro kenny

I'm too lazy to cook. something...
What do you want I'll order something

Oo can we get sushi??

I'm so sorry but sushi is too expensive
Also we need to save up
For a new house

Aw no :(
Can we get Ramen instead??

Yess that is a good idea!

-Time skip to after dinner-

You started packing up your stuff. You had 3 weeks till school started and there was a lot of work to do!
You were scared that you wouldn't be able to make it. 'It's fine if I hurry up and don't get distracted I'll have enough time' you thought to yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey!!! How was the first chapter?? Let me know!!💋
-1074 words