chapter 15

SAIKIS POV

I woke up extra early and couldn't sleep so I decided to get ready for school. I stood up ,took my uniform and got ready. After that I had much time left so I started to think about the song.'What even should the first word be? Something simple like hello or hi but I don't want it to be awkward... maybe hey? It's not as weird as hello and it would be a good start. It goes good with a song.'
I took a small book with nothing written inside and wrote the word on it. This would be the book with my song in it.
I continued thinking but I got nothing much.

Y/Ns POV

You wake up and get ready as usual. You go down and make yourself some breakfast. After eating up you go put on your shoes and your jacket since it's been getting colder. You go outside and see saiki with a small book in his hand.

You: 'good morning! Did you sleep well?'

Saiki: 'Good morning. Kinda, what about you?'

You: 'I slept good. What is that book in your hand?'

Saiki: 'it's nothing important'

You: 'okayy. Did you realize that I didn't get any new power?'

Saiki: 'Yeah you're right. We should have that weekly talk with kusuke'

You: 'Yeah maybe we'll find out what is causing these powers'

You were almost at the school when you suddenly realize something.

You: "saiki..? What are we gonna tell our friends because of what happend?"

Saiki: "I totally forgot about that... lets just hope they dont talk about it.

You both arrive at the school and go inside.

The day with your friends was normal but a bit awkward. Thankfully no one mentioned anything

"Hello class! Today you will present your small presentation about the book."

You looked over at saiki in horror, You totally forgot about it

Saiki looks back at you 'don't worry. I made it while you were busy with your powers'

'Oh good. I was so scared that we would get a bad grade.'

Many presentations later it was your turn. Saiki gave you a small paper in which your text for the presentation was written in.

You both go to the front and start talking.

"Hello class! Today we are going to talk about the book F/B." You said

"First up, about the author"
.
.
.

Your presentation was finished and the class clapped.

You sat back down and looked at the other presentations.

After school was over you and your friends walked home together. It was very awkward and no one talked.. nendo finally broke the silence

Nendo: "Wanna go get some Ramen?"

Kaido: "I'm in!"

Mikoto: "I'll also go"

Teruhashi: "Sure!"

They all looked at saiki and you

'Should we also go? We can talk to kusuke tomorrow + it would be weird that we both wouldn't go.' You said

Saiki: "fine."

You: "I'll come too"

You all go to a Ramen shop near by and go inside.