19. JIHYO

Jihyos point of view

"WHERE'S that yoda again?!! She's always late!!" i places my hand on my temple and gave it a light massage, my head literally hurts because of too much thinking, sometimes i just really want to question my self why am i their leader again?

But then remembering how they act without me, i realised they really need me, they couldn't even live a single day without  me, they couldn't even take care of their own annoying ass.

Only me can do that job, I'm their leader because i can handle them very well more than anyone, but I'm not even complaining
It's just that sometimes i just can't help to be burn out.

Like today, i have so many things to do
So many works on pending, and so much things to think, i have problems too, but i don't even know how to solve them and that's so ironic, because i fix their problems but i couldn't fix mine.

Digging my nails through my scalp, I'm really really annoyed, i think at this moment i age up more than my age, like
I'm so stress.

"Call her!! Call her!! She's always late!!" i yelled annoyingly, "I message her already she said she's here" jeongyeon said wiggling her phone, before she put em back to her bag.

Sana went up to me and smile handling a bottle of water, "Drink up and relax ji" she said ans and grab a towel and slightly damp it on my face, "Thank you sha" " your always welcome ji"

I say beside her as i drank the whole bottle water, emptying it instantly and tossing it to the bin i glance at my wristwatch and sighs  for ninth time.

After so many years the girls and i had accomplished so many things, some of us got adopted like chaeyoung, dahyun, sana and nayeon, some of us found our realy family, just like how i found my real father and  grandfather, jeongyeon found her dad,tzuyu met her mom, momo was finally found by her parents and mina who adopted sana in with them.

We even debuted as a kpop idol, we founded our own, foundation to help abandoned kids and even had our own business and join business.

We graduated and became what we want,
Nayeon debuted as a solo idols and she won several awards not just here in korea even on us, she founded TDONG
Brodcasting network, and now she's 30 year's old and very much happy with her life.

jeongyeon change her name from kyungwan because she easily got teased by it, she run several bars around korea, she even own a liquor company and manage her fathers chains if restaurant, she's 29 years old but still a big headache.

Momo on the other hand became a good dancer, having her own gym and the she's the mind of TDONG arts school, a dumb like momo had that great idea,

Sana who had been adopted by the myoui,
Grew up fine but gay lady, ohh i forgot to mention that she's such a flirt, well she's a sanake after all, she made her own perfume business because she said she loves perfume so she made her own.

I Park jihyo change my name then from jisoo to jihyo, my grandfather and my dad wanted me to have a new life with a new name so i change my name, I inherited the jype from my grandfather since my brother and daddy doesn't want to and my grandfather thinks i am suitable for the position.

Mina became a ballerina as expected,
She co founded TDONG arts school and teaches ballet and dance, she's a heiress to her parents company and the founder of Tdong theatre foundation, but she's a full time gamer and baby sitter to momo.

Dahyun got adopted into kim family, she grew up close to chaeyoung and nayeon,
She has a two fathers who loves them and her siblings, dahyun are the youngest among all of them, ever since then dahyun became a reserve woman, she doesn't even talk a lot sometimes, she became mysterious even to us, dahyun are a full time business woman, she's a host sometimes, she's a comedian and a teacher, she's also a PD, composer, and a famous pianist.