22. JEONGYEON

Jeongyeon's point of view

"I think we should change this part momo, it's kinda boring and unfit what do you think?" jihyo said and we all looked at momo, waiting for her feedback.

"momo? Hey I'm asking you?" my brows furrows as momo just nod her head, she didn't even blink and continue staring at voidness, "MOMO UNNIE!!" chaeyoung shouted calling her, but the pig slash racoon momo just nod her head again.

"yes...yes i see it" she said,
"did you two fought again?" i also wanted to ask that but dahyun ask beats me too it,
Mina look at us and shake her head, "No we're fine, i just woke her up this morning then i kinda nag at her but we never fight" she explain with long sentences.

Jihyo sighs massaging her temple, "Am i the only normal person here?" she whispered but i heard it anyway, i look at her and scoffed "yah! I'm normal too" i defended my self, she look at me and shrugged "not sure about that" she said and glance at my nabong.

I just hissed and looked back to momo,
She's still sitting straight, not even moving not even talking although she's murmuring something i can't catch on.

"MOMO UNNIE Look I HAVE JOKBAL!!" Tzuyu said in a very loud voice to catch her attention, usually when momo hears anything about food she'll flinch and stood up excitedly.

But momo still sat there, she didn't even move slightly, i nodded and point at her,
" confirmed she's not okay"then i said.

Nayeon sighs and nod, she then stood up and slapped momo's face but moguri stay still. " MOMO!! MINARI'S KISSING ANOTHER WOMAN!! " sana tried but it failed, she looked at us and shrugged,  " didn't even worked "

Jihyo sighs and stood up "let me" she said and went to momo, she pulled her sleeves up and looked at mina "I'll wake her up from her little day dream, I'm sorry if i have to do this mina" mina shrugged " go ahead i don't even mind"

Jihyo raised her hand up and quickly land it to momo's cheeks, making the pig  flinch and winced in pain, "There, that's how you do the job"  i clapped my hands, followed by the dachaetzu we all gave her a thumbs up and chuckled at momo's really really shocked face.

"ouch... It's hurts" she whines, holding her now red cheeks " why did you even do that ji" "we're calling on you but your lost in your own thoughts, your day dreaming"

She sighs and look down at her hands,
"I'm sorry" she sighs heavily.
Mina held her hands "what's wrong momoring?" she ask her sweetly, momo shook her head "nothing minaring, L-let's just go back to our metting I'm sorry for interrupting" she said looking really off.

"are you okay momo?" sana ask her, momo force a smile and nod "yup I am" i hissed
"then what will you choose, jokbal or  hundred trillions?" "hundred trillions"
"deeeeenggggg wrong answered momo"
"what?" "if you're really okay you'll never choose hundred trillions over jokbal" i said pointing at my little theory.

Momo then sighs, "I'm really okay jeongyeon" "Spill it momo come on, we are family right? Come on what is it?" i still insisted.

Momo look at each one of us then sighs again, "Y/n" she then mumbled it loud enough for 9 of us, and that name are enough to grab our  full attention.

"momoring" mina warned her,
"you promise not to mention her name again" she then mumbled to her.
"But your asking what matters!!" she sigh brushing her hands onto her face. " you guys ask me and i just gave you my answer, i know i shouldn't have mentioned that so I'm shutting my mouth"

"no momo unnie  continue i want to hear it" Tzuyu said dahyun and chaeyoung nodded at tzuyu's sentence, "I'm curious too" chaeyoung said.

"me too i want to hear what are you going to say, just make sure this is really important because I'm going to kick your ass for saying my baby's sacred name" i said as i nod with the two and looked at jihyo.

She looked at us and shrugged " I'm okay with it, what about y/n momo" momo played with her hands and then sighs again, "I dream of her" she start off making her grab out attention even more.

"You what?" " i dream of y/n, i just said it"
" what kind of dream?" mina ask and sana nodded " right tell us"

"Where on the park with our pets, i was sitting on the bench while i was eating and you guys are on your own world,
Dahyun's playing piano, sana are watching her, jihyo's singing, chaeyoung's painting mina, tzuyu's playing with the dogs and  najeong are chasing each other " she explained, " then i finish my sandwiches and i saw some food stall so i ran towards the food stall and then i ate some corndogs some gyeran ppang and so many more i ate a lot and i think it's so de--"

" let's skip with the food please " i cutted her off, "Fine so i think i forgot my wallet and then i can't saw you guys so the lady vendor got mad and try to call the police but a woman show up and pay for my food"

"tss you still let others pay for your food even in your dream?" dahyun said cutting her off, momo looked at her and sighs, " no interrupting please" she then said.

" so as i was saying a lady show up, and she looks so familiar to me then i ask her if ever we met, and she frown and pout, saying she's so happy to meet me and she'd been looking for us, she said she really miss us
Then we went to where you are and everyone of you hug her, where really happy to see her, she hugged one of us" she  continues and look at jihyo.

" she even said that you its not your fault ji, that you shouldn't blame yourself," jihyo looked down as we saw how her shoulders move.

Even she doesn't tell us we all know that she still blame herself, and y/n knows that too, "y/ n grew up.... She's taller than chaeyoung, she has white skin and black beauty and curly long hair.... But I can't seems to remember how her face looks like, but i know she's so pretty"

We all went silent hearing what momo said, I'm envious, I also want to see her, i miss her too, she's my baby my daughter

"d-did she hug me? D-did she said she miss me?" dahyun then ask, "did i at least get a hi? Or hello? What did she said?? Why did she visit you and not me?" chaeyoung mumbled.

" y/n w-was so happy to see you, you even kiss her chae, then she kiss dahyun and tzuyu"

"that's sounds Better" Tzuyu said " at least i got to kiss her even on a dream,"

"what happened next momo?" "nothing much  she's just so happy to see us, ohhh i wait i think she was trying to said something, someone of us ask her then she answered but i couldn't hear and then mina woke me up"

"she's saying something?" nayeon ask nodding her head, she snapped her fingers and clasped her hands!! "maybe y/n's visit you because she's trying to say something!!!"

I look at her proudly and grab her hands i places it into my mouth and wink at her
"Your right!! Your so smart as always" jihyo and i look at each other, " but what is it?" we both ask in unison.

*******

I'm so sorry for the last chapter don't sue ma hahaha, why do you think about this chapter? Thank you for reading not proof read.

Finally I'm down to the last member
It's coming up YEOREOBUN.