25. New

Chaeyoung's point of view

"We wanted something that would touch the heart of the people as we also want to find some suitable parents for the abandoned kids" jihyo unnie explained
Mari nodded while writing something on her ipad.

She's really stunning even though she's not doing anything but to sit there and do her work, "I got it Ms Park we'll do as you say if you would give me and my team another chance " she said and smile.

She looks even more beautiful while smiling, why am i being like this? My eyes are drawn to her and they won't even look away even if i tried too, there's really something to her and i don't know what is it.

" CHAEYOUNG!!!" nayeon unnie Yelled at me making mr jolt, i saw how mari look at me with her very much amazed as she smile, damn she just caught me staring at her.

I looked away looking flustered as i glared at my nayeon unnie, what is wrong with her? Aishhhh.

" why?!" "i have been calling you!! What do you mean why?!!" i rolled my eyes and fix my posture, "what do you need  unnie?"
"I was asking you chaeyoung" jihyo unnie said "Since we didn't like the previous proposal, do you still want to try with G. A. D or move to another company" she ask.

I look up to her as i brush my hands through my nape, i look up to mari and i feel like my face heated up as i met with her beautiful eyes.

"S-sure" I just said and look down at my hands suddenly feeling shy of Mari, damn what is happening to me? Why am i acting like this? I'am katarina son, i was never shy I am always confident no matter what i do or whoever I am with.

But why am i suddenly like this with Mari?
"Thank you Ms son, I'll assure you that we'll give you a better plan this time, I'm really sorry that it ended up like this" "N-no problem" i said and mentally cursed myself for fucking stuttering!!

Damn you're so stupid chaeyoung!!
"Actually Ms gwon i would like you to join us for lunch" dahyun said "I really want to you know thank you for what you did last time so if you would give as a honour and join us"

Mari smile "You can call me Mari Ms kim and sure...if everyone don't mind" "ohh we would love too" nayeon unnie said.

And that's how we ended up in a 5 star restaurant own by jeongyeon's unnies appa, sat down with a plenty of dishes on the round table of the private room.

"I hope is it to your liking" nayeon unnie asked smiling at her, she seems so fond of her and i think jeongyeon unnie doesn't like that, i look at Mari wiping her mouth she smile at us.

" I haven't eaten korean cuisine this much
But its good"

"ohhh right i heard you grew up in USA right?" nayeon unnie said clapping her hand and smiling like a proud woman, "Where is it again?" unnie ask in English.

"ohh you know how to speak English?"
Mari also said in English, and then the two of them talk in English the whole time.

I feel so irritated and upset at nayeon unnie, she has jeongyeon unnie how could she flirt like that? And she knows we're not that good with English, ahhh Shireo.

" Quit talking English....." Tzuyu butted in
She put down her chopsticks and brush her hair back to her ear, "ohh sorry" mari said come covering her mouth in surprise, "I just got carried away"

She look down to her food and start to ate again, all she did was slurp and chew her food but she looks so cute doing that, I could actually watch her all day.

She wipe her mouth again and raise her head, then she met my eyes, and then next thing i know I was lost into the deeps of her eyes.

I saw her lips slowly curve into a smile, she looks like a goddess, my heart start beating faster again.

"chaeng don't you like the food?" i blink and look at dahyun unnie beside me, she's looking at me seriously then she quickly glance at mari, " Eat your food..... Quit staring" she said coldly.

My cheeks turn red, she have been watching me she just know that i have been looking at mari, maybe she feel this too,
No one knows me better than her and tzu.

The three of us are better than a twins, we're like connected, we feel each others feeling, we know when each one of us needs us and we basically read each others mind.

And i know dahyun unnie doesn't like this thing.....

"I'm sorry are you uncomfortable with me?"
I slowly look up, meeting Mari's gaze, i blink at her what does she mean by that? "What?" i asked puzzled

"I'm worried you aren't touching my food because of my presence" she said brushing her nape, "Ohh no!! Don't worry about her she's actually like that often..." nayeon unnie said as she pinch my side.

I winced in pain but i keep it cool because Mari's eyes are still on me, i opened my mouth but i couldn't talk when dahyun talked first.

"Why do you think that?" she ask smiling
But i know what does that smile really mean, i only breath out deeply, she's at it again.

"Most people actually doesn't stand my presence and i heard ms son is an introvert..." dahyun unnie laugh tilting her head she smile again at mari, "Not us......don't worry we think your GOOD and she's just like that.... She's just FULL" she said wiping her mouth.

"don't worry too much mari" nayeon unnie  said " anyway can i have your number?" she fishes her phone out and raise it up, "nabong" jeongyeon unnie called her sounding like very much unhappy.

She looked at mari " I'm sorry with my GIRLFRIEND, she's really feeling close with everyone"

Mari look surprise for a seconds while looking at them, "ohh wow your girlfriend's?"she said turning her look with nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie.

" Yes... WE'RE lesbians got problem with that? " tzuyu sus raising her brows at mari,
I kicked her feet, but she only rolled her eyes at me.

Mari chuckles and shake her hand, " Oh no I'm sorry its not like that, this is just the first time i met a korean lesbians I'm just shocked for a second"  she said smiling
"and i grew up in USA its a liberated country so I'm used to it"

I look up to her meeting her eyes again, a smile slowly form my lips, i watch her as she tucked a few hair of hers behind her ears as she smile back at me.

I just met you.. But why do i feel like this?
What you have done to me Mari? If this doesn't stop, Your going to be the death of me.... Literally....

Dahyun and tzuyu wouldn't be happy knowing you have this affect on me......

********

It's been a long time 😭😭😭 thank you for almost 2 +++ reads i appreciate it so much even though some of you might hate this story, I'm sorry I'm not really good at writing, although I am trying.

Not proofread not edited.