chapter 6

I lay on my bed like a dead body for three days, neither I had gone to college or nor I talked to anyone.
My sister also wanted to talk to me but I have isolated myself, I do not want to go anywhere, I just want to be alone with myself.

I have lost by dignity to that person whom I do not want to see again in my life.

I was lost in my thoughts, just now there was a knock on the door of my room" eunji open the door " my sister said from outside.

I got up unconsciously and opened the door she looked at me from top to bottom my hair are scattered,dark circles under the eyes ,pale skin.

"are you okay what have you done to yourself let's go to the doctor " she said worridly.

"No unni i am okk" i replied with my weak voice

"No you are not , let's eat dinner come"she grabbed my hand and led me to dinner despite my refusal.

......................

After having dinner, i came to the room and started crying after seeing the photo of my mother and father.
I washed my tears and decided that no matter what happens, I will fulfill my dreams, I will have to face reality.
i will face him

............

NEXT MORNING

Today I came to college, but I feel like everyone is looking at me, removing my throughts ,I quickly went to class.

Hezy asked me many questions , I told her that I was sick .

The teacher came to the class and started teaching I held a breath in relief because Taehyung and his friends were not in the class but my happiness did not last long Door of the classroom shut open and taehyung and his friend come into the classroom.

He looked around the class and her eyes fell on me he keep staring at me with a dark smirk on his face.I curled my eyes down, but I could feel his eyes on me, he passed through the side of my seat and sat 2 seats behind me.

.........

I've been avoiding Taehyung all day, I don't want to talk to him anymore,Now I have to attend the last lecture only.
Hezy is in the library I was just walking towards my class when someone pulled me towards a dark class room.

My heart beat started increasing, I wanted to scream but that person put his hand on my mouth, I started shaking but he held my waist with one hand and  and pulled me toward his body from behind he brought his lips to my ear and said in his deep husky voice "Was your pussy so sore that it took you 3 days to come back sweetheart?"

Taehyung ....... now what does he want from me?I started hammering my nails into his hand But his grip on my waist got tighter and he pressed me against the wall and covered my mouth with one hand.

"you still don't understand " He spoke and started touching my thigh, slowly he lifted my skirt up .

"Mmhhhhh ....mhhhh" I started shaking and tried to scream but my strength was nothing in front of his body.

Then he slapped my ass very hard Tears started coming from my eyes, my lower part started hurting .

"Bitch , Why did you switch off your phone, you know how much I needed you, if this happens next, I will come to you  and take you in front of everyone and fuck you really hard."he said angrily and agin slapped my same ass i let out a cry.

" Fucking bitch " he slapped my ass again..and again ..tears started coming from  my eyes nonstop.

Then he removed my panty and started rubbing his hand on my vagina, I started moving , but he himself pressed his body into my body.

Now His hard dick started hitting my ass "stop moving it will be good for you "he said irritated .

"Mhhhh..mhh" i try to scream when he put his 2 fingers together in my clit and started filling them inside my hole very fast I grabbed the wall to reduce my pain but he started moving his finger with more speed.

He move his finger really fast in and out of my hole and bite on my neck.

That's when a knot started forming in my stomach and I couldn't stop it and I realised my cum   on his finger.

He grabbed my boobs and pressed them hardly and removed his hand from my mouth ...and removed himself from  me

I started breathing heavily and sat down against the wall .

He started coming towards me but then I stood up and pushed him away" Don't touch me " i scream my lungs out.

I fixed my clothes and
about to go out from the room, when Taehyung grab my hair from behind so hard that I started crying in pain.

He pulled me by my hair and said
"what did you say"

" Leave me taehyung Now we don't mean anything to each other no..www" i said while controlling my tears.

" No, nothing is over between us baby, it's all just begun, I won't let you go too soon" he said in his seductive voice while loosing the grip of my hair.

My throat is dry, what's wrong with him, it can't be......

" No just..let me go their is nothing between us"I said and removed his hand from my hair

He grabbed my jaw and come in front of my face .

" I know you are a bitch ...What do you think when I can make your sister's sex tape, I will leave you " he said with a smirk .

"What do you think I can delete the sex tape that easily " he said and leave my jaw

" But you did ....you delete it .....how can you ...do this to me ..." I replied to him tears falling from my eyes.

" What is that, I am not satisfied with you right now ,once i am satisfied I will let you go i like your body " he said and start kissing me on my lips like a hungry beast I tried to push him but he bite my lower lip.

" Yeah don' t tried to do anything stupid...your and your sister life is in your hand ." Taehyung said with a smile on his face .

" From now own be a good slut for me ..i will call you baby" he said and peck on my lips and left me alone in this dark room.

I started to cry harder. Why this all things is happening with me ......

...............