chapter - 10

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I am in the hospital room, my unni is sitting by my side, holding my hand.After seeing me she called the doctor and she hold my hand tightly and start crying .

" why did you do that eunji" she ask me while crying I didn't answer,  i just kept looking at her silently.

" Eunji... i think i lost you plz... don't do this again" she put her hand on my head and said while crying.

Tears started coming out of my eyes after seeing her crying...why am i alive god why ....

__________________________________

*slahhhssss*
I opened my eyes at the sound of the door I looked towards the door and fear grew in my heart after seeing him.. Taehyung....He started coming towards me. He looks very angry.he come toward me ....and

grab my jaw and then slap me on my left cheek Because of the slap, my face turned to the other side ...he slapped me so hard that my lips started bleeding ...i hang my face down and kept looking down I could feel his eyes on me ..

" Ahhhh" i scream in pain when he grab my hair and turn my face towards his..

" how dare you  to kill yourself" he said gritted his teeth.

" Do you think i will leave you after that ...never.." he said dangerously.

"If you ever try to kill yourself ....i fucking kill your love owns .... I will destroy your sister image.."He came close to my face and said, tears started coming out of my eyes.

" Now you have no right on your life till then you will live ..i will decide it.."he said to me

"LEAVE ME ... let me go" i scream and jerk his hand away from my hair.

Then I felt a slap on my right cheek, he slapped me again....

" Fucking bitch You still haven't understood that I will not leave you until I am satisfied. " He said to me

" When will you satisfy then" i said looking at him with my teary eyes.

"Not until you submit yourself to me willingly" he said looking into my eyes.

"This will never happen"i replied to him while looking into her eyes

He grab my jaw and said "  Then i will not leave you UNDERSTAND " he shout last word...and tears start coming out of my eyes.

"P-lzz taehyung" i pleased him while crying.

"stop crying baby"he said in a clam voice..

"hold back your tears save them for later ....I get angry when you don't listen to me babe so don't ignore my words.." he said and hug me i start crying very hard..

" I miss your body baby i want to fuck you so bad ...but you do all this to youself" he said while rubbing his hand on my body..

He started kissing my neck and I panicked. I sat in my place because I can't do anything he started sucking my neck then suddenly their is a knock on the door..

"Agh who is their" taehyung said in a annoyed tone

" Yeah taehyung it's me jimin come fast your dad is calling you" jimin said to him while coming inside..

"Oh hi.. eunji are you okk" jimin ask me while looking at me

" Yeah i am f- fine" i replied to hi
My hair are mess and my cheeks are turning red, there is blood on my lips.

" Yeah she is" taehyung said while looking at me and touch my lips ..

" jimin..Tell the  nurse to come in ..she will treat the wound of her lips." He said to jimin..

" Ok" jimin said and went out of the room

" I will wait for you ....but this time i will fuck you so hard.....that you will think twice before doing anything " he said to me in his dangerous clam voice.

" Ok " he kiss me on my lips and lick my wound ....

__________________

I'm sitting near my room window and looking at the room it's been 3 days since i was discharged And since then I have locked myself in my room my unni Got to know about my photos she even asked me but I didn't tell her anything .

The photo has been deleted from the college site and I know Taehyung must have done it but First he destroys my reputation and now he pretends like he did nothing wrong....

he doesn't even regret his mistake....
It's been 2 weeks Taehyung has not met me : But in these 2 weeks he makes daily video calls to me to Sees me nude to reduce his stress ..

I don't know what I'll do now, but I'll never submit myself to Taehyung, nor will I ever do that...He's a monster: I hate him so much I will never forgive him, never...

*Ting*

i was lost in my thoughts when i got a message on my phone

Message

Taehyung
I will pick you up at 9 o'clock, you have to stay   tonight with me be ready  .... Ok babe .

Tears welled up in my eyes no matter what i can't run away from my destiny If i didn't go then he will destroy  mine and mine unni life .

I have to go ........   

He destroyed my life  already but I will not let him destroy my unni life..
She is my only family...
I will not let anything happen to her...
__________________________

This is my first one which has 100+ views plz support me ...
don't forget to like and comment...