chapter 7(18+)

After finishing my shift at the convenience store, I headed  towards home . Their is the Darkness in the sky just like my life, I was only a aly away from the house when a car came and stopped in front of me.

I grabbed my bag specially when the car door opened and Taehyung got out of the driver's seat And putting his hands in his pants pockets, he leaned against the door of the car.

" Get in the car" He said looking at me but I didn't move from my place .He started staring at me and coming towards me he said again a little louder " Eunji get ...in .the.car"

" I don't want to.." I gather my guts and replied to him.

He chuckled "I am not asking you darling... ok ... let's go.."He grabbed my hand and forcefully took me to the car and made me sit on the passenger seat.In a second he got inside the car and started driving .

I started to panic and tears welled up in my eyes " plzz......let me g...oo I don't want to go wit....h yo...u.." I said holding back my tears .

But he did not listen and increased the speed of the car. I can't control anymore "STOP THE CAR YOU FUCKER" I screamed my lung out.

Then Taehyung applied brakes and stopped the car on the side of a strange silent road. He looked at me with angry eyes and grabbed my jaw.

"DON'T.EVER .SCREAM.AT.ME." he said each word dangerously grabbing my jaw more tightly .

"You don't take me seriously.... ISN'T IT" he scream loudly at my face And now I started crying out loud, he let go of me jaw and said while lighting a cigarette " take a look" he handed me his mobile.

I started crying more loudly while watching in mobile it is my naked photos with taehyung sex video.
my grip on the mobile  lose and i started crying " Isn't it good I watch it everyday to ease my pain" he said and started laughing.

" Stop crying baby...their is no escape for you.." he said whipping my tears.

" You are a mon..ster.. ho..w ca..n 'sob'
Do this to m..e" i said while sobbing.

"When you slapped me, I had vowed that I would do anything to break your pride and now look at yourself" he said with a serious tone.

" I am sorry.....sorryy...plz...let..me go" i beg to him

" Stop this drama and go to the back sit" he ordered me while Removing my hair from my face.

But I didn't move from my place, he got down from the car and grabbed my hand and carried me and push me on the back seat of the car.

"Now i have to fuck you here"he said sitting beside me .

MATURE CONTENT

I started backing away he took off his pant and came towards me he picked me up and made me sit on his lap And he started kissing my neck with open mouth, he started sucking my neck and both his hands started rubbing my body, I was trying to push him.

My tears kept rolling down my eyes but it didn't make any difference to him. He just sucking my neck Now he grabbed my right boobs and started unbuttoning my shirt .

"Plzzz....."i beg him with my weak voice.

" Don't ruin my mood....cooperate with me...it will be good for you" he said in his husky mad voice.

"And... Do you want me to make you a pronstar .." he said while looking at me with a sly smile on his face

i stopped pushing him and started crying " Good " he said and kiss me on my lips roughly.

Now i loss my all hope he is heartless he just get what he want he can't see anyone pain he just want pleasure.

Now he took off my shirt and while kissing me started pressing my boobs
he made me sit on the seat and lifted my skirt and removed my panty.He spread my legs and himself came between them and started kissing my boobs .

Now he leans his head towards my vagina and He started moving his tongue on my clit, he put my legs on his shoulder and started stuffing his tongue inside my hole.

He started rubbing my folds with his finger and started fucking my hole with his tongue I bite my lips so I don't moan But he increased the speed of his tongue and I could not control anymore .

" Ahhhh.....Ahhhh" i started moaning.

He kept stuffing his tongue inside. I couldn't control  myself now .I held his hair and realeased my cum on his tongue He started licking it I breathed heavily now he looked at me and kissed me on the lips

Now he took off his boxers and put my legs again on his shoulder and his dick was near my hole .

" Ahhhhhhhhhh....ahhhh.." i started breathing heavily tears fell down from my eyes.

He put his whole dick in my hole at once. He grabbed my boobs and started thrusting aggressively inside my hole.

" Ahh ..fuck ..ahh" he maoan between the thurst .

He keep thursting inside me.i just continuously moaning in the pain .

" Ahhh...sloww..ahh" i moan in pain But he can't see my pain,he thursting  inside me like an animal.

after some time i realised my cum but Taehyung is still thrusting inside my hole.

" Fuck ...i am coming..ahh" he moan and increase his speed

" Ahhhh ...ahhhh" i dig my nails on his back due to the pain.

This time we both cum at same time he lay down over me and started breathing heavily.
______________________________________

He removed himself from my body and look at me " Beautiful mess" he learn toward my lips and kiss me hungrily.

He was wearing his pant and then his phone started ringing. He picked up the call.

On call

" Yeah i now I am coming in 30 min" he replied to the other person.

" I know this party is really important... becouse i am going to meet my soon to be wife" he chuckled and look at me .

" Ok i am coming" with that he cut the call .

End call

He come toward me " wear your clothes or you want another round.." he said shame lessly .

i shook my head no. He got down from the car and sat on the front seat and start driving I quickly put on my clothes, after a while the car was parked in front of my house, I gathered all my courage and quickly got down from the car and without turning back slowly started moving towards the gate .

Then suddenly I fell down because of the pain in my body Taehyung got out of the car and he picked me , I started pushing him but he tightly grabbed my waist and glare at me i stop moving.

I don't know what happened to me but now I am scared of this man.

I Opened the main door and started going inside when Taehyung grabbed the door and said with a smirk on his face " Dream about me".

I closed the door and took a long breath. only then  Unni came from her room and started asking me where was i am , I lied to her that I was with my friend.

I went to my room and went straight to the bathroom and sat under the shower, I rubbed myself harsly.

I started crying and hug myself i was feeling so lonely i couldn't do anything .

Taehyung was blackmailing me and I can't report him.No one should take my side, he is the son of a very big businessman. I have to accept my fate.

I cleaned my tears and thought that he has gone to meet his soon to be wife, who knows, after meeting her, he will let me go.Until i have to do this.

......................