Chapter Ten (10)

A.N. Okay so the only reason I can write this is because I'm on my younger brother's computer. He let me on after begging constantly. If you didn't read my status, my laptop charger broke so I can't update daily until my dad buys me a new one. I might just bring my birthday into the persuasion (cough) May 25 (cough). Anyways ONTO the story.

"Pink or blue?" Olivia asked displaying two shirts in front of me. The pink one was an off-the-shoulder top that was help up by a thin, flimsy looking spaghetti strap. Whereas, the blue shirt was an ordinary looking top with ruffles at the top and sleeves.

"Pink," I told her, looking back down at my magazine. We'd been doing this for two hours, Olivia had over one hundred shirts and each time she held up two for me to choose the cuter one to place in her suitcase. She was going over her parent's house for three days, so she'd be back Monday after school.

She smiled, satisfied with my answer and placed the shirt neatly across the bed. "Alright, now we're done to twenty-five shirts. Which are the best looking of all. Choose...at least nine." she said, motioning her hand to the bed as I groaned in frustrated. I was never so happy in my life to have someone leave.

"Olivia, they're all pretty. Just close your eyes and pick one, don't you need leave soon?" I asked. Apparently driving to the airport would take an hour and she needed enough time to register, go through security and all that before boarding the plane.

She widened her eyes and picked up several shirts and neatly folding them in the bag along with her jeans, shoes and other things. She zipped her bag and placed it near the door while rummaging through her drawer and taking out a sheet of paper before slipping on her sneakers and picking up her bag.

"Ok I'll see you on Monday. Say bye to Catherine, Gina, and Liam. I already said adieu to Keith, so just those three. See you, Alex!" she said, blowing an air-kiss through the doorway and walking away.

I waited until it was completely silent to get up and begin jumping for joy. I put my iPod on the stereo and tapped "I'm so excited", put it on max, and began dancing and grinning. Midway through my running man the door opened again and Olivia gave me a confused look.

"I'm auditioning for cheerleading." I lied, my leg freezing in the air.

She laughed and picked up her purse she left on her bed. "My advice? Skip the running man. They'll never take you if you do that," she smiled, closing the door again behind her. I waiting until I heard I heard her engine zoom off before I began throwing my hair wildly again.

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!" I sang along. Don't get me wrong, I loved Olivia it's just a few days without her would make anybody happy. I heard a knock on the door and I moonwalked over to open it. Catherine stood there with her eyebrows up in amusement.

"Cheerleading," I said throwing my hands up in mock surrender while walking over to the stereo and taking out the iPod.

"Right . . . anyways, there's going to be a party tonight and I want you to go. It's going to be the party to start off the new year." she informed me, stepping in the room without perimission.

"Whose going?" I asked.

"Everybody!"