Loved by both

She gasped at the raw hunger in Blake’s eyes. He swooped down and kissed her hard. There was no chance to enjoy the passion flowing from Blake’s lips to hers. No time to enjoy his hands sliding down to cup her breasts. In a heartbeat, she was flipped over and Edward’s lips devoured hers.

He slipped his tongue between her lips, slowly claiming every corner of her mouth. She raised her hands to his chest, raking her nails down his abs. Her belly quivered and her pussy throbbed with need.

Edward tugged at the tie around her waist, sliding the robe open while Blake pulled it off her body. She wore nothing under it.

He groaned, cupping the mounds of her breasts in his hands and thumbing her nipples. “These are so beautiful.”

She pressed her chest forward into his hands. Her blood sizzled as electricity traveled from her nipples down to her clit. She moaned. The hair on her arms rose with her arousal.

“Do you like him teasing your tits,Baby?” Blake asked, his lips rubbing against her ear and his hands roaming down her back to grab her ass.

“Yes,” she groaned, sliding her fingers into Edward’s hair and tugging his head down to her chest. “I want your mouth on me.”

His lips split into a sinful smile. “I want your nipples in my mouth too,Angel.”

He lifted her breasts to his lips and licked. “Mmm. So delicious.”

“Do you like it? Do you want more?” Blake growled.

She moaned and sighed in bliss. “God, yes. That feels good.”

Edward sucked her nipples, biting down and leaving them wet stinging points. He slid a hand down, cupped her pussy and slid a finger between her pussy lips to her entrance and then up to her clit. “You’re so wet. Slick and hot.”

Edward let go of her body to strip of his clothing. Then he pulled her to the bed and sat on the edge. He placed her hands to either side of his hips at the same time Blake hauled her hips back, until she was leaning down, hovering over his cock.

She lowered, running her tongue over the rim of Edward’s cock and loving the low groan he let out. He gripped her covers, lifting his hips to push his dick into her mouth. She licked around his length, letting her saliva glide over him, turning him slick with spit.

Blake ran his hands down her back, lowering to kiss her ass cheeks and spreading them open to lick at her ass. She moaned, pushing out and shuddering at the sensation of his tongue over the rim of her hole.

Her blood sizzled in her veins. Dots of sweat gathered over her skin. She bobbed her head on Edward’s cock, taking him in and pulling back out. She suctioned her lips hard around him.

“Ah, beautiful. You have such an amazing mouth. So tight and hot,” Edward grunted.

Blake slipped between her legs, coming around on his knees to face her pussy. He lifted her big thigh over his shoulder. Her leg shook from his breath between her legs. She sucked Edward’s cock harder, drawing a loud groan from him.

Blake inhaled. “Fucking hell, you smell so good.” He ran a finger over her folds. “I can’t wait to taste you,” he said, gliding his finger up and pressing into her hole. “I can’t wait to fuck you.”

She pushed into Blake’s finger, feeling it slide into her ass. He licked at her pussy lips, sucking and fondling her clit with his tongue.

She shivered, lifting her head and taking Edward’s cock down her throat, slithering her tongue from side to side on his dick.

Blake fucked her ass with his finger and her pussy with his tongue. The arm he had around her thigh anchored her so she wouldn’t fall to her knees on legs that felt like jelly.