Mine 2

Hey Horny Humans 😉

Thankyou for 90 likes. As said I updated this chapter. My next update will be after 100 votes i.e.,10 more votes. So all the readers who didn’t like on the story yet and all those readers who are adding this book to your reading list make sure to like and comment below the chapter.

Sophia was having a wonderful dream of soft kisses trailing down her chest. A hot wet tongue was licking her nipples, making her pussy throb. A big hand spread her pussy lips, and she smiled when she heard a groan as a thick finger fondled her wetness.

That finger moved to pump into her slowly, making her squirm and try to ride it. She pouted when the finger left her and heard a chuckle as a thick, long cock breached her cunt in its place.

Desire flooded her. Her eyes opened to find gorgeous, man-candy Chase buried inside her, filling her with his trophy-worthy cock.

She smiled at the look of hunger on his face. She ran her hands over his chest to curl them around his neck and then pulled him down for a mind-numbing kiss.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and caught him completely unaware when she flipped him onto his back. His stunned look made her laugh, and she sat up with him still buried deep inside.

She rocked her hips, making him groan as she started to ride him.

He lifted to his elbows so he could suck her nipples. Sophia slammed down harder with every nip he gave the small buds. Her breath hissed out in shallow bursts.

Squeezing around his shaft, she felt his thick length rubbing inside her sensitive channel. Chase squeezed her nipple with one hand, his fingers pinching the tender tip, tightening the knot of tension growing inside her.

“Chase, oh God. I’m going to… Ah..” She broke off on a moan.

“Cum for me, beautiful. I want to feel your hot little pussy tightening around me.” He groaned and lifted his hips off the bed to slam into her as she slid downward.

He rubbed his thumb on her swollen clit and tweaked the other nipple roughly, urging her over the edge. Her head fell back, and she moaned.

Her pussy sucked him, propelling him into a climax that had him gripping her hips tightly while he jerked and filled her with his semen for long intense moments.

Breathless, she landed on his chest, closed her eyes, and tried to catch her breath with him still inside her.

Her body felt like a big lump of jelly and was completely satisfied. His big arms curled around her, holding her over him while he rubbed his cheek over her hair in a gesture of affection. Her heart melted at his warm embrace.

Her body still humming over the fantastic multiple orgasms .

She didn’t get a chance to think too many mushy thoughts before her stomach started rumbling…loudly.

“Sophia?” His soft call broke through her happy trance.

“Hmm?” she sighed, too content to move.

“Are you planning to have any of the food I brought you, or did you have a different kind of thing in mind to put into your mouth?”

She blinked and lifted her head to look at his grinning face and twinkling eyes.

“You are such a pervert!” Heat flooded her cheeks, and she smacked him on the chest.

He slowly pulled out of her.

She pouted with a hiss. She didn’t want him to move out of her.

“What—why?” She asked.

“I’ll just be back darling.” He grinned and left the bed to walk into the attached bathroom.