Merry me

Eric watched Jessica’s SUV enter her driveway. He waited. Her sexy, curvy body covered in sweaty yoga clothes exited her car. With flushed, sweat covered skin and hair that hung in a limp ponytail, she appeared to be exhausted. She dragged her feet as she made her way into the house. He continued to wait. A few moments later, he heard the shower running. He used the spare key Ellie had given him and entered the house.

Without hesitating, he went straight for her bedroom. He shrugged off his clothes. His cock went instantly erect at the thought of Jessica naked. Naked and wet.

He’d given her space, even allowing Ellie to take her home after dinner at his parents. That had been five days back.

All week he’d watched her, carefully guarding her from the shadows to ensure she didn’t encounter any more trouble. But she’d continued to ignore his calls. There would be no more playing nice.

He gripped the cool knob, turning it without hesitation. The heat of the bathroom enveloped him. She was so wrapped up in herself she didn’t hear him.

She had her eyes closed. Water rained over her head and down her bare body. A low rumble sounded in his chest. Her milky skin was flushed. Her nipples were puckered tight, calling him for a taste. And the scent of her arousal made it impossible to stay quiet. His wolf growled, the sound riding up from his balls and through his throat.

Her eyes jerked open.

“Eric.” She used that fuck-me voice that turned his cock concrete stiff. “What are you doing here?” She asked with surprise.

“You. Mine.” That was the best he could do. The wolf was jerking at the skin. He wanted her and the beast did too.

“I…”

Two steps and there was nothing between them. Her eyes widened. She licked her lips. He lost it.

He pushed her from under the spray and back against the cool tile. Their lips met in a rush. There was no careful. Gone was the idea of taking things easy. He needed her. The beast pushed at his skin, wanting loose. They both wanted a taste of his mate. Eric fought to control the savagery of the animal. It was nearly impossible. Then Jessica shoved her tongue into his mouth and bit his lip.

Fuck slow.

She raked her nails down his shoulders. A shudder rocked his body. As if that weren’t enough torture, she curled a leg around his waist and rubbed the heat of her pussy over his cock. Lust drove his thoughts.

Mate. Mate. Mate.

He cupped her face in his hands, driving his fingers into her wet hair and pulling her head back to an angle he wanted. He gripped her hair, loving her loud moan. The scent of her arousal grew thicker in the small space.

She pushed him until they were turned and his back was to the tile. He growled low in his chest. The sound vibrated through their kiss. She pulled back and he snarled. A soft smile played on her lips.

She laughed before rushing out of the shower. “Catch me if you can.”

There was no time for games. He needed to be inside her. Water dripped down his body as he shut off the spray. He moved fast and caught her at the edge of the bed. She squealed.

She tried to turn over in his arms, but he wasn’t having it. The beast was in control. He held her by the waist and yanked her on the bed with him. His cock jerked. She lay there, face and upper body flat on the bed with her ass high in the air. Water clung to her skin and sexy curves. There was no doubt in any area of his mind this was the sexiest woman he’d ever seen.

“Eric?” She’d make him come with her throaty voice soon.

She wiggled her hips and pressed back into his pelvis. The head of his cock nudged at her pussy entrance. And fuck if she didn’t suck him right in. He groaned. He tried to tell himself he should ready her for him first but her slick entrance wrapped tight around his cock and drew him in. There was no thinking, just feeling. He dropped on all four and drove deep.