Prologue: Reincarnation

A/N: All Characters her is an OC of Mine Except for Rimuru and the other cast From Tensura.

Also This is a Fem Rimuru Story so if you don't like Fem Rimuru Stop Reading Now.

No Ship

This is supposed to be an Original Story but I decided to try and Add Rimuru here, If you want to read The Original Version of this Story Please Do tell me and I might Upload it Online.

---This chapter is Written by Void-King---

___________

In the Deepest part of the Labyrinth Located in the most powerful and Advance Nation in the Central World.

Four Individuals can be seen Talking to each other with Serious expressions plastered on their Faces.

"So this Thing is the Reincarnation magic," The one with long Blueish Silver hair said.

His name is Rimuru Tempest Leader of the Great nation of Tempest as well as one of the Eight Star Demon Lords that Saved the Universe from its Destruction.

He was known by name Titles such as The Great Demon Lord, World Hero, Supreme Deity, The 5th True Dragon, Etc.

"Indeed Me, Ramiris and Veldora Took a long time to make this Magic," A Man with Short Silver Hair said while he was looking Exhausted his name is Deeno a Fallen Angel and one of the Eight Star Demon Lords.

"Right Rimuru You should Praise us!" A little Pixie said Her name is Ramiris the Queen of the Spirit as well as one of the Eight Star Demon Lords.

"Kuhahaha They are right Rimuru" The last person also Agreed His the Storm Dragon named Veldora Tempest one of the 5 True Dragons is the whole World.

'hey, Ciel can You Tell me the Success Rate of this Magic' Rimuru asks his Enteral Partner Named Ciel a Mana born from the core of the Ultimate Skill Lord of Wisdom Raphael.

[Master The Success Rate is not that high since the Success rate of this magic is 99.9%]

'Isint that almost Perfect? So why did you call that its Success rate is not high?'

[....]

Rimuru asks Ciel but she didn't answer and Remained Silent.

Rimuru knowing Ciel's Personality For Thousands of Years Let her be.

"Congrats You Three this is indeed Reincarnation magic and it has a Success rate of 99.9%"

"""YESSS!"""

The three screamed in union and Started Celebrating.

"Now all that is left is to Try it out," Rimuru said

""Ehh..""

Veldora and Ramiris were Suprise

"Then who would Try it?" Deeno ask

"Ofcourse I'm the one who will Try it" Rimuru replied with a Confident look

"Wait are you sure Rimuru?"

"I'm sure Besides none can Hurt me and Reincarnation is not new To me!"

"Are you sure you're not just running away from your work?" Ramiris ask Rimuru.

And Rimuru flinch a little when he Heard What Ramiris said.

"O... Ofcourse I'm not Running away from my work," Rimuru said

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm Sure"

"Anyways...I'll Try this off and I'll contact you guys if it's a Success," Rimuru said

Because His sure that This won't Have any problem since the Percentage of Success is 99.9% And what are the odds of that 0.01% Of Failure happening?

After a while, Rimuru asks Ciel to start the Reincarnation Process.

[Reincarnation Magic Sequence Started]

[Begging The Reincarnation Process]

[Reincarnation successful]

***

Once Rimuru open His eyes He saw Multiple Men with different hair Colors and a Woman With Brown hair Clinging to the Man with Blonde hair and Wearing a Nobel outfit.

When he looked around he also saw people and the place looked like a banquet is being held.

"Ariana Von Santana because of your Crime of Bullying and Harassing Melissa and even Attempting to Take her life, Due to this action Ariana Von Santana from now on I hereby Annual our Engagement and Banished you from This Kingdom," The Man said

"Guards Quickly Throw her away from this Kingdom," The blonde man said

'EHHHHHH'

'What the hell is happening?'

---End---