Ch 02: Leveling up In the Forest of Chaos

---This chapter is Written by Void-King---

___________

After Ariana Killed the Black Serpent another Monster appear and Attack her.

"Are you serious, Another one?" She said as she Dodge the attack coming from the Monster who looked like A mantis.

You might be wondering Why Rimuru Haven't Used any of her Ultimate Skill well the answer is Simple in order to Enjoy this world to the Fullest She ask Ciel to Seal all of her powers And that she would only use the Powers that Ariana and Mizaki posses.

Rimuru also got info about the power systems in this world due to her having Memories of Mizaki and Ariana.

"If I remember correctly this monster is Called bladed mantis, it's Sharp Front legs that have tones of spines and can be sold for a High Price...Hehe Sorry, but I needed money to Survive" Ariana said as she Jump towards the Mantis and Aim for its Head When she tried to Cut its head off it use its front legs to block her attack.

"As expected This body is still weak," Ariana thought since her body is that of a Fragile Young Girl.

But that doesn't mean that she can't win Against a Bug.

"Body Enhancement, Wind Magic Wind Slash" She Enchanted her Body Using Magic and Send Five wind Cuter towards the monster, and the wind Cutter cut off the Arms and legs of the Bladed Mantis.

The limbs of the Mantis Separated from its body and fall to the Ground.

Ariana walks in front of it and cuts off its head to Finish it off.

"Time to store this Loot," She said happily

***

Meanwhile back in the Aster Kingdomthe Birthplace of Arian on the
Duke Santana House.

Margaret Von Santana was in Her room she was Ariana's Mother and she was reading the letter that she just Received from the Royal palace stating that Ariana's Engagement had been Annulled and Ariana was Banished.

When she read the letter she Imidiatly went to her husband's office.

"You Grace..." she burst into the door but before she could finish what she was trying to say Duke Santana Interrupted her.

"It's not a Good Manner to just burst Into My Office without knocking on the door," The Duke said as he continues to Write on the documents that is in front of him.

Alfred Von Santana was the Duke of Santana and one of the two Duke in the Kingdom of Drinealia and the Father of Ariana

"Please forgive me on that but..."

"If it's about Ariana I've already heard what happened" The duke Interrupted Margaret again

"I'm disappointed in that girl...she deserves her punishment," the look said without any signs of worry about Ariana.

"How could you say that she is Your Daughter!" Margaret Yells at the Duke while Crying

"That Girl is my Daughter?... She was just a Kid Born from our mistake...I never considered her as my child" The Duke said

Ariana was a Child born due to the Mistake that Margaret and Alfred in their Young age.

Margaret got drunk at a party That she attended And The duke was also the same.

Due to alcohol, The two did something that they later on Alfred Regretted.

Due to this Alfred was forced to Marry Margaret and not long after their Marriage Alfred Take in another woman and disregard Margaret the newly born Arian.