Ch 01: Accused Villainess!

---This chapter is Written by Void-King---

___________

Ariana Von Santana a girl born on a Duke Household being her father is one of the only two Grand Duke within the Aster Kingdom.

She lived as a Young Maiden expected to be A perfect Maiden.

She was Elegant in all ways She is also knowledgeable About the world, She was also labeled as a Genius that receive the Blessings of Multiple Gods.

But all of this meant Noting to Her, all she wanted was Love From her father who neglected her and her Mother.

In her Father's Eyes, she was just a Political Tool that should be Used.

At the age of 10, she was Engaged to the Crown Prince of the Kingdom which She Loved the Most.

But one day her Perfect Image shattered because On her 13th Birthday, the Time when once person's Soul weapon was Manifested And Her soul Weapon was a sword with Thin Blade.

The Soul weapon of A person can determine their Worth and it also determines their Future People with a Soul weapon that has a Sword can Become a knight with other soul weapons.

For commoners Who possessed soul weapons, it was a way for them to make a leaving and for Nobles, it was a way to determine the worth of a Person the stronger your soul weapon is the higher your worth.

After Ariana's Soul weapon was Reveled the people around her changed except for her mother and her Brother.

Even so, her Fiance started to distance himself from her which broke Ariana's Heart until one day she had enough she lock herself in her room and never came out and she Pray to the Gods for someone that would be able to change her fate, and another person answered her prayers.

And that was Amakawa Mizaki A girl born In Modern Japan, She died at the age of 18 due to Monster attack since the Japan that she live in has A thing that is Called Dungeon and from that Dungeon Monsters Came, she did her best to Change the Faith of Ariana that Was Destained to die since Ariana was The Villainess of her Favorite Novel.

She didn't do anything to The Heroin and decided to just Do what she wanted she live to learn about the World.

She Doesn't care what people think since she knows that Ariana was a sweet Girl she Accomplished many things with her knowledge and power.

But even With her Knowledge and power She was not able to change Arian and her Faith so during her Final Judgement which was supposed to happen during their moving up Ceremony at the Heroes Academy she Wishes for some to Help her change Their faith in exchange she offered her soul to The Gods and That's We're Rimuru Answer her Prayers by accident.

***

Right now we see a horse-drawn carriage heading outside the walls of the City of the Kingdom and heading towards a Vast Forest.

And inside the carriage was a girl with long white hair and Golden Eyes.

She was looking at the Scenery outside and not minding the Guards who were talking ill about her.

"Look at her, Acting like an Innocent Child," one of the Guard said

"What Are you saying" The other Guard Ask he was one of those people who have heard what happened to Ariana.

"Haven't you Heard she Bullied the Daughter of The Marquis and even Tried to Kill her just because she is Jealous!"

"Did she really Do that? I thought She was someone who won't do something like that I guess you Can't Judge a book by its Cover"

"Right!! she was a wicked woman"

The two guards Continue to Badmouth Ariana, But she just Ignores them.

'hyss This is more trouble than I thought' Rimuru who was on Ariana's body thought

'this guy doesn't know the real truth that Ariana nor Mizaki did nothing to that Heroin in fact Its the opposite'

(Should I Eradicate them, Master?) Ciel asks

'no need Ciel let Karma Deal with them' Rimuru said

Some might be asking why Rimuru or Ariana Seems Calm that she was now a Girl well for Rimuru It's not a big problem leaving for thousands of years made her realize that Gender Is Inappropriate for her.

She even Sometimes Transforms into A Female back in the Cardinal World just to run away from work.

'More importantly Ciel Have you notified Veldora and the others?'

(Yes, I have already notified them that you are fine and we will take a few years to come back) Ciel Replied

'Great then let's Enjoy this World too. the Fullest and I'll also change the Faith of The Two People who offered their souls and Body to me' Rimuru said

Yes inside Ariana's physical body, Three souls lived In Harmony Those Three souls belong to Rimuru, Ariana, And Mizaki Their souls are all connected into one.

You might ask how their souls are connected well that's a story for another time.

The carriage stops in a Vast Forest and The Guards forcefully drag Ariana out of the carriage.

"I hope you survived here Wicked Woman," one of the Guard said as They left Ariana.

The thought that Ariana would die in a place like this since The Forest was Called the Forest of Chaos.

And Imidiatly After The Carriage is out of sight a huge 25 feet Black Serpent attacks Ariana.

At that moment Ariana moved and In the next Instance She Appeared Behind the Serpent and She was Holding a black Katana with a red Blade The Handel of the Katana Was white and a long Sky blue Ribbon was on its Handle.

The Serpent didn't move since it was Slice to Pieces by Ariana with her Moon Light Katana.

"Wow, This is What they Called weak?" Ariana said as she look at the Soul weapon that is in her hand.

---End---