♡⁠ CHAPTER 1 ♡⁠

~You are the surreal dream to my fairy tale~

Author POV

Y/N a girl who left the Seoul at very small age and went to US for her heart surgery and then settled there. And now she came back to Seoul after 12 years. Presently she is trying to take admission in Seoul high school.

 Presently she is trying to take admission in Seoul high school

(YN's dress)

Y/N was in the university corridor looking for the principal's office .Then all of a sudden she bumped into a boy who had picked up a lot of notebooks. His all notebooks drop on the floor. Immediately she began to pickup his notebooks.

Y/N POV

While collecting the notebooks, I was lost in his handsome face. His facial features were good actually they were perfect. I stood up and gave him notebooks.

"Sorry" I said while giving him notebooks.

"It's okay" He said while arranging the notebooks in his hands."Are you new here?"

"Yeah, by the way what's your name?"

"My name is Taehyung, yours ?"

"Y/N , actually I was finding principal's office can you help me?"

"Sure". He smiled. "Go through this way".He told the direction.

"Thank you so much !!"

"No problem at all"

Author POV

...Time skip...
Y/N's house

Y/N was in the living room watching Kdrama peacefully.

(Living room)

Just then Jisoo came back from her work. She came to the living room and said.

"Why the lights are turned off ?? Come on Y/N." She turned on the lights.

"Please Jisoo off the lights let me watch the Kdrama ." I said with pleading eyes.