♡⁠ CHAPTER 5 ♡⁠

~And suddenly, it was all about you~
______________________________________

"Taehyung , I see that your graduation is near and also I am getting old so we decided why not you should do marriage. After that direct after graduation you can take over my CEO position. " Dad said looking at me hoping i would not deny.

"Okay if you want that I am ready" I said without thinking further.

"Really Tae, I am soo happy" she said being happy. "Just see yeobo I will find the best girl for my son!!"

I said yes to them cause they never asked anything from me till I become adult so why not agreeing to marriage. Yeah I know it's a decision for whole life but I am ready.

______________________________________

Next day
YN'S POV

I sighed looking at the time. Its 11 o clock I worked over time . I was so into work that I didn't even noticed the time. I rushed and reached at the cafe door.

"You sure YN you can go alone..??" Aunt said while coming to me while cleaning her hands with a handkerchief. "I can drop you home it's late.."

"Thankyou aunt , but I can go alone your house is opposite to mine. And my house is just 20 min by walking.." I said nodding.

"Okay, take this with you" she said while picking a brown bag from counter.

I peeked inside it and smiled at her widely. "Thank you aunt these are my favourite"

"Don't eat them alone it's for Jisoo also

"Don't eat them alone it's for Jisoo also. Take care byee!!"Said aunt waving at me.

After bidding her goodbye I came out of the cafe. Atmosphere was so cold. I shivered as a chill wind hitted me. I guess it's going to rain today. I kept that brown bag inside my bag and started walking fastly.

I saw many of the shops were closed and rest of some was going to be. I stared at my watch and then looked at my right. An alley. I was running out of time and tomorrow is a test also, I decided to go through that alley.

 I was running out of time and tomorrow is a test also, I decided to go through that alley