♡⁠ CHAPTER 4 ♡⁠

~And I fell for you, like raindrops~
______________________________________

We asked the all girls she was talking to and
we found the group that last saw her.

"Yes we talked to her but after that she went to washroom after that we didn't saw her." The girl said .

"Thank you" So now we have to check washroom.

______________________________________

1 hour ago
YN'S POV

Here I am standing with a girls group for talking but I am not even interested in there talks..

"Hey have you saw Jiminshi oppa that day..??"one with blonde hair said.

"Yeahh, gosh he was looking so hot.!!"another exclaimed.

[A/N: I don't believe myself that I am writing this (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)]

"Yeah he looks hot everyday." the blonde haired girl said winking.

"Excuse me guys, I have to go washroom."I said and came out of their group and made my way towards washroom.

Author's POV

The blonde haired girl took out her phone from purse and dialled someone.

"Yeah, prey on way."she said smirking.

After putting phone back she left the hall.

YN'S POV

I was washing my hands in the basin , I lifted my and looked myself in the mirror.
Suddenly I heard the voice of locking up , I immediately took my eyes away from the mirror and looked towards the door.

I left the basin and rushed towards door, I tried to open door but failed. I again tried if door is stuck but nothing happened.

"Is anyone here..???" I said banging the door continuously but no response.

"Please open the door I am stuck!!!" I shouted but no answer..

I called for help several times but no one could hear it as loud music is playing outside.

I started panicking , I took out my mobile phone to call someone but battery is dead.

"H-help anyone can listen me, please h-h-help-p..!!"

I again shouted but now I am having a problem with my breathing. I looked at the door again and banged it with my hand for last time.

With that my vision started to get blur , I got collapsed on the floor.

"H-help..!" I again said with a hope anyone could hear before I could say any further the floor swayed beneath me. The last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me completely was a girl's voice saying.
"Consequences for messing up with me.."

Now
Taehyung's POV

We rushed towards the washroom and that door is locked I opened the door and pushed it inside and saw YN laying on the floor.
A gasp left from our mouth. Jimin went ahead pushing me aside.
He kneel down and tapped YN's cheeks.