2 - dude, i hate school

Stan's POV :

I woke up with half of my body falling out of Kyle's bed. How the fuck is his bed so much more comfortable then mine if we have the same furniture.

I sat up and checked the time on kyles phone. there were still 30 minutes until his alarm. I attempted to stand up but suddenly was pulled back from an arm under the sheets. he murmured something unaudiable.

"What's that sleepy?" I laughed he was acting like a little baby, "ur warm and its cold, so stay." I lied back down next to him smiling my stomach was aching a bit from the stuff he had said.

he automatically fell back asleep and started snooring. I've been questioning if I have had a crush on him for a while now. I used to have a crush on Wendy, so I thought I would know. but this is different.

I can't help but smile and laugh whenever I'm around him, and he's so smart, rude, but nice when he wants to be. and..

his alarm rang, and he jumped up swiftly and groaned in annoyance. "good morning." I said. He lightly punched my shoulder and sat up

Kyle: I so don't want to go to school.
Stan: Oh, what? Cartman getting in your nerves again?
Kyle: Yes, but no, I want to stay here in bed with you.
Stan: Since when do I have to tell you not to skip school?
Kyle: Since today.

I took his hoddie that was hung on the end of his bed and tossed it at the sleeping beauty he groaned again, still not wanting to get up.

"Oh, come on, man." I said, and he threw it right back at me, "dude, I have to shower anyway." he answered sarcastically

he finally got up and went out of his room to the shower. I went downstairs and said hello to Sheila, Gerald, and of course the cutest little Ike he's not going to our school but it looks like he didn't age one bit.

Sheila: Oh good morning Stanly, Kyle didn't tell me you stayed the night.
Stan: You know what Randy is like.
Sheila: Well, you are welcome to stay whenever you like.
Stan: Thank you, I'll go check on Kyle. You won't mind if I stay for breakfast, right?
Sheila: No, of course, you like pancakes, right?
Stan: OF COURSE.

I walked out of the kitchen and knocked on the bathroom door. "Kyle?" he opened the door, I let myself in and noticed that he had olny a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but look him up and down.

Kyle: You checking me out?
Stan: psh no.

his hair was dripping water onto the floor, his feet, Kyle grabbed another towel, and rustled his hair with it ir automatically became much more curly.

he threw the towel on the hanger and walked to his room. I quickly followed behind. he grabbed a T-shirt from his extremely organized closet.

He grabbed a pair of boxers and jeans, and I instantly turned around, although I have seen him naked a bunch of times. I heard him snicker behind me. "Are you done?" I asked, "how long do you think it takes me to put on pants." he answered.

I turned around, and he was exactly in front of me.

kyle: All right, I'm pretty much ready. What's ma making for breakfast?
stan: pancakes :)
kyle: You should grab your hoddie
Stan: Oh shit I forgot I had it with me

I took my hoddie from the floor and put it on while walking downstairs. Sheila had already plated up the food. I quickly sat down with Kyle

"Mrs Broflovski, your cooking is delicious," I said with my mouth half full. "Don't choke on it then, Stanly," she replied to me. god, I love simple stuff like this. The sun was shining through the blind creating strips across the house, and who didn't love syrup and butter on pancakes?

I finished eating and thanked Sheila for the DELICIOUS food. Kyle and I said bye and went out to go to my house so I could grab my bag,

"You aren't gonna go insde?" Kyle asked. I explained how everything for school is already in my car. we sat down in my car. and I inserted the key into the car.

I started it up and drove into the school parking lot. Kyle automatically took the aux and played :
'Never let me down again - Depeche mode'

obviously for the lyrics that say, " I am taking a ride with my best friend."

I get the irony in that.

777 words