7 - alcoholism

Kyle's POV:

stan left all classes that day, and during the day it started to snow, I'm sad he missed it, but well, winter is coming in, I'm just kinda worried for him. I fear he's getting worse again, and I don't know what's between us.

Stan's POV:

"I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGGADI" was playing loudly in my car as I was driving to the towns lake. I had no intention in mind. I just wanted to throw rocks in water and get drunk.

Kyle's pov again:

I went home and called stan, it took a few rings, but he luckily answered "yo wassup?" he said "uh where are you dude,why you skipping classes?"
he chuckled for a second. "I'm at the lake. Don't worry."

"Pick me up then, dude, I'll come with you," I said, he replied "uhh I um can't cause uh, shit I can't even lie to you I'm haveing a couple of beers I can't drive"

"dumbass, I'll take the bus then I'll be there in 5" I hung up and let out an annoyed sigh. put on a jacket and threw on a scarf, I ran downstairs and to the bus stop, we had a bus that would drive past the lake in 2 minutes.

I arrived at the lake and ran out and had to look around for a moment before I spotted Stan's car and ran over, to find out it was empty, he called me over "hey kyle" I slowly walked over towards him.

he was sitting on the front part of his car with a beer in his hand, I jumped in his arms and hugged him, "Do you know how worried you get me?" he chuckled, "oh god, you're warm, I'm freezing out here."

i took my scarf off and wrapped it around him as I tied it up and secured it. "I hate taking care of you. Am I your mother?"
he smiled. "You know you love it."

I nudged him and watched as he drank another sip of his beer, I smirked, renembering the last time he was drunk.

stan: What is it?
kyle: Uh, whyd you skip class,
stan: I talked to Craig and kenny behind school, and yeah, I wanted to leave.
kyle: You can't just leave every time you want.
stan: Are we dateing?
kyle: OKAYYY that's way too much to drink for youu ahah

I went to grab his bottle and brought it high behind his hand so I wouldn't reach it.
"it's my second beer, I'm not drunk." his smile faded a bit. "Look, we are just friends, right?" I said awkwardly, stuttering a bit.

"You know damn well that's not true." he brought my chin up with his hand to look at him. he leaned into me and kissed me on my forehead, the cheek, everywhere but my lips.

I took his hand off of me while holding it and moved further from Stan, "uhm, what are you doing?" he pulled me back by my hips and kissed me. He moved his hands under the back of my shirt, his fingertips were freezing, and he kissed me deeper.

I put my hands on his neck and moved deeper into the kiss. he backed away. as it started to snow again.

kyle:Whyd you stop?
stan: Do you like me or not?
kyle: What's this about??
stan: we make out, we flirt, and I am 100% sure something went down at the party that you're not telling me.
kyle: uhhhh
stan: I don't care about that, but you have been avoiding giving me an answer. do you like me? at all?? or are you just doing this all even if you don't like me just for me cause, dude, I can always stop, but lik-
kyle: You're rambling,
stan: Well, do you like me?
kyle: I- maybe, okay yes, fuck.

he smiled and got down from the car, grabbed my hand, pushed me into the backseat of the car, and got above me. "hahahey hey, you uhm moveing quick"

he stooped for a second, "Sorry, I'm just uhh well..." I looked down at his crotch and laughed "uh can I have your permission or uhm? " I nodded and continued to chuckled a bit.

he moved his arms to take off my coat and shirt. As I did the same for him, he moved above me again and kissed my neck, lowering down my chest. He was so cold, it was giving me goosebumps.

he unzipped my pants, "are you just into sucking dick?" he looked up at me in confusion."What?? IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT?"

"No, okay, yes. WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT NIGHT?" I held his face,"kenny robbed the place and found stuff."

he paused for a moment and started talking again. "well okay that solves all confusion we have had, I'll continue."I nodded and kissed him deeply, a string of saliva formed when he pulled away again.

he quietly spoke into my ear "can I uhm fuck you? I don't know how to ask, olny been with Wendy, so.."

I smiled because the embaressment could be heard in his voice, I unzipped his pants instead of giving an answer and could see his face turn red, I pulled down his boxers and watched as he hid his face in my sholder and undid my pants.

he inserted into me and moved slowly, I held onto his back, my nails going in between the bones of his ribcage. he held my waist and continued moving back and forth. he groaned quietly and sped up. I bit into him, leaving my teeth marks on his shoulder.

he sped up even more and stopped to pull out of me, we came on the same time, my chest being left all gross. "ah fuck sorry dude, shit I don't have napkins FUCK"

he took his shirt and wiped me off with it, atleast its a white shirt luckily. I sighed and stopped him as he was moving around frantically. I took him by his neck and slowly kissed him, with no rush, just kissed him, for a minute, "I'll think about this every day, asshole."

I chuckled and started at him somewhat lovingly. he finished cleaning me up and putting both of us in clothes, we sat down in the back talking about nothing, and I felt nice, and it felt weirdly nice.

1076 words.