5 - asprin

Kyle's pov:

I woke up with a small hangover at Clyde's house in bed next to Stan. OH GOD, I RENMBER EVERYTHING. and I was supposed to drive stan home, shit.

I quickly got out of bed and put on all my clothes, trying to make myself look normal. I nudged stan " Hey, you up?"
I prayed he atleast didn't renmber jack shit or else I am so fucked. he rolled to his other side and groaned.

I stood up and walked around
around the house, there were some people on couches, someone in a bathtub, but mostly everyone was asleep still and the sun was shining into the quiet rooms.

I went to the kitchen, made some quick sandwiches and poured a glass of water for me, and then, for stan, I searched some cabinets for some aspirin, I brought it back to where stan was, and saw him now sitting up holding onto his head.

stan: I can't renmber anything, and oh god, my head hurts like shit
kyle: yeah well I got you water and aspirin. you're welcome
stan: Uh, why are we at Clyde's?
kyle: You got too drunk, and clyde offered the guest room.
stan: sweeet.

i sat down next to him and gave him the water, and watched at he drank it quickly.
does he really like me? whatever that is for him to decide he doesn't have to know about what happened...

"we should probably get out of here before everyone else wakes up, and we are dragged into cleaning this place up," stan said in a drowsy voice.

he stood up, almost falling over, and grabbed his belongings from the floor, I watched as Stan checked his pockets. He went towards the door, and I followed behind, "You're gonna fall over like that," I grabbed him by the waist and led Stan to his car.

I drove him over to my house, and pn the was there he opened the window and puked out of it, "sick dude" I remarked.

we arrived and went up to my room. He lied down on my bed, like it belonged to him, "You okay?" I said he patted a spot next to himself, and I went over and sat down.

he grabbed me and knocked me over beneathed him. he started tickling my waist while smiling. he stopped and asked still above me " So, did you meet anyone?"
I shook my head sideways, and his face got happier. he rolled over next to me.

stan: I suddenly got a random burst of energy. How does that even happen?
kyle: You think I know?
stan: Well, yeah, you're like super smart.
kyle: I know that, haha
stan: Did you at least enjoy the party a bit?
kyle: Uh yeahh, it was fun.
stan: watchu hiding?
kyle: Nothing.
stan: Uh huh.

he turned over to me, with a smirk, Stan probably assumed I had gotten drunk, done drugs, or had a one-night stand. well, 2 of those aren't far off, but still.

"When was the last time you kissed someone?" I asked, he answered," maybe a year ago? why? do you wanna kiss me?" he laughed. I giggled in response,"Maybe? Are you scared? pussy."

he got above me and smiled. "I think you're the one that's scared." he responded. I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me, and kissed him, stan kissed me back, I could feel the smile on his face the hole time. he put his tongue in my mouth and..

I pushed him away. "YOU TASTE LIKE PUKE"

he breathed in his hand and realized, "SHIT, I'm so sorry." I couldn't help but laugh at his sudden panic. he got off of me , rushed to my bathroom , grabbed a bottle of listerine, and rinsed his mouth out.

he looked so panicked, probably because he had a chance to kiss me for so long, and once he got it, hahshhahaa, okay, this is extremely funny.

"soooooo we gonna continue orrr, shit I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you" he stared at his socks trying to avoid eye contact.

I grabbed his hand ,led him back to my room, and closed the door. I turned around towards him and wrapped my fingers in his hair. "Dumbass, we will just count this as practice, kay?" he nodded. I kissed him again.

He dug his fingernails into my torso and teeth into my tongue, we fell over onto my bed, and I'd be falling backward if he wasn't holding onto me. I was breathing hot air into my lungs. I moved my hands under the back of his crappy shirt, my cold fingertips tickling and making him twitch from that feeling.

he started kissing my ears and neck, leaving little pink marks not noticeable, i hope at least. there was close to no space between the both of us. "woah, hah, uh, slow down, just kissing." I said out of breath.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing." Stan sarcastically answered and kept going. At this point, he was kissing everywhere, but my lips. I grabbed his chin and redirected him, I bit his bottom lip, and he smiled in response.

he moved back in and placed his tongue all over my teeth and gums. saliva mixing in our mouths..

I started to hear footsteps outside the room. I pushed stan away, and I wiped my face..

"Dude, pretend you're asleep." I said to stan and threw over the covers over him. I didn't know if Sheila was coming or not, but it's better safe than sorry. I listened for the footsteps walking past the door and quietly waited for them to pass.

I heard a door close and the silence and sighed in relief,I lay down next down next to Stan in relief. he grabbed me and pulled me under the covers. "pussy" he said, I punched him lightly.

we laughed, hugged me, and squeezed me tightly. "You're killing me," I remarked sarcastically. he squeezed me even tighter. I probably won't hold on long without telling him about his drunken confession because now i know what all this flirty jokeing had been to him. holy shit I've been oblivious as fuck.

1036 words