I'm sorry

(Your Sam's girlfriend, the two of you are often arguing since she and Danny were too close for your comfort; you gently spoke with her about it, but she found it irritating and poured out comments that wounded your feelings

(Your Sam's girlfriend, the two of you are often arguing since she and Danny were too close for your comfort; you gently spoke with her about it, but she found it irritating and poured out comments that wounded your feelings.)

"That's not what I'm saying, Sam, all I'm saying is that Danny is being too touchy with you; it's just

"That's not what I'm saying, Sam, all I'm saying is that Danny is being too touchy with you; it's just..." You tried to explain calmly, but she interrupted you again.

"Y/n, how many times do I have to remind you that Danny and I are just friends?" "You're jealous again, and it's annoying!" she exclaimed. You furrowed your brows, gradually losing patience, but you attempted to remain cool. "I have every right to be jealous, Sam. It's as if I'm not there whenever you and him are together, flirting and laughing like I'm fucking invisible. You even forgot me when you and him walked ahead, leaving me all alone to get home, Sam, and every time we had our date, he would call, and you both would talk the whole time. "Fuck, even when we got home, you both were still on call." You tried not to yell and disturb the others, but your eyes began to well up with tears as you felt overwhelmed. 

"Goodness, Y/N, your overreacting!" was the final straw for you, and you finally burst out. "Are you fucking kidding me? Overreacting?! Seriously Sam? I just told you what I was feeling every time you're with him, I feel left behind; I feel like I'm the one who's third wheeling!" You cried, trying to blink away tears. It really hurt that she behaved like this instead of comforting you; she's not the Sam you fell in love with.

"Y/n, please just stop, I'm tired and wanted to rest" she was going to walk away again, but you aren't through yet. "tired? well, let me tell you that I am also tired of this shit Sam! you're walking away again instead of trying to fix this! Do we always have to argue like this?!" "You always stared the fight Y/n!" she said. "Oh, I did?" you gasped with a scoff pointing to yourself.

"Yes! "You're becoming annoying as a result of it, and you're becoming possessive!" She screamed, furious, and you fell silent for a moment before laughing mockingly. "possessive? "Wow, are you even hearing yourself?" you ask, fist clenched. "Yes! You've become possessive; you've always brought this up, and that's why we're always fighting! You always want my attention!"